Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

Most Intimidating Player In The NFL?

Long gone are the days of Dick Butkus, Mean Joe Greene and Reggie White, but there are still players in the NFL today that have teams shaking in their boots when they take the field.

So who's your choice for most intimidating player? And don't forget, it doesn't necessarily have to be a player on the defensive side of the football.

If this was even 5 years ago, it'd have been Ray Lewis but now... that's tough. If you're a QB, it's Darrelle Revis, a runningback might be most worried about Patrick Willis and a defense... well I wouldn't want to line up against Rob Gronkowski. But if you want the hardest motherfucker on the field right now, it's James Harrison. There are few players with as much intensity as this guy, and none of those can hit as hard or are as mean as he is.

• Upvote 1

He may not seem to have the "intimidating" attitude but you have to watch out for the quiet ones. As a RB, I'd be pretty intimidated by a guy like Haloti Ngata.

From a schematic standpoint, I'd have to say Aaron Rodgers is the most intimidating. It's retarded how accurate he is and there's nothing you can do a lot of times even with great coverage. lol

He may be past his prime, but the ex-murderer Ray Lewis is still the last guy I'd want hitting me. :yep:

I imagine a number of defensive players find AP intimidating. He might embarrass you by making you completely miss, or he just might run you the fuck over.

Tough Question honestly. From a standpoint of how the fuck do you stop him ? I am going to say Megatron or A rod. Both of those guys are just ridiculous and everything that football has told you on whether you win or not these guys pay no attention to and you still lose.

From a standpoint of who I would not want to meet in a dark alley it is a tie between a few. Haloti Ngata, Ray Lewis, James Harrison, and Vince Wilfork.

From a looks stanpoint it has to be the McQuistan guy for the Raiders the dude is hideous.

From a schematic standpoint, I'd have to say Aaron Rodgers is the most intimidating. It's retarded how accurate he is and there's nothing you can do a lot of times even with great coverage. lol

Yeah he would probably be my pick on the offensive side of the ball. There are times where it's almost pointless playing defense against him, because he'll just be in this zone where his vision and passes are practically flawles (regardless the pressure around him).

Edited by RANGA

Larry Fitzgerald is honestly the most intimidating player on the offensive side of the ball for me..you put the ball only where Fitz can get it...and he can outjump anyone and it's almost a for sure grab. Not to mention his size and strength coming at you is ridiculous.

Defensively..like many have said...I'd say Ray Lewis, but a close second to me is Patrick Willis. The guy plays his heart out each game and is not afraid to destroy you into the ground repeatedly. He may not talk as much..but he's for sure a monster.

Suh - no question. That dude is a monster and all he wants to do is rip your head off. If there were two players I had to run at and it was Suh and Harrison, I'm running at Harrison every time. If it was Suh and Ray-Ray...I dont know. Be a hard choice.

I don't play in the NFL so it's hard to really know, but I think James Harrison and Ray Lewis are pretty high up on that list.

Troy Polamalu? I love getting jumped by a 5'10" 210 pound islander before I can even run out of the backfield...

Troy Polamalu? I love getting jumped by a 5'10" 210 pound islander before I can even run out of the backfield...

lol

I'd say Ray Lewis is still pretty damn intimidating. Also just about any Saints player since you gotta worry about whos paying who to end your career.

• Upvote 1

Roger Goodell