Dutch

If you could take a player from your opposing team this week...

Tramaine Brock.

Who is Robert Mathis?

I'll take "Players that are definitely better pass rushers than what the Texans have" for $200 Alex.

either Chris Long or Robert Quinn, I don't know enough about the Rams to know which is better, but they're one of the best pairs of DEs in the league and either would definitely improve our pass rush

either Chris Long or Robert Quinn, I don't know enough about the Rams to know which is better, but they're one of the best pairs of DEs in the league and either would definitely improve our pass rush

Robert Quinn is better. But both are outstanding

Well I think the guy that would make the Eagles the best team overall right now would actually be Charles Woodson. There are better players on the Raiders but a veteran DB like Woodson at safety just being in the right place and helping the other young DB's line up in the right spot. However in this particular game the Eagles need an ILB who can tackle. The Raiders LB's aren't great and I'm not sure how great a fit in the 3-4 Sio Moore would be inside, but the Eagles just need a LB who can wrap up and tackle and Ryans and especially Kendricks have not been doing that this year.

Imagine having Heath and Gronk on the same team. Insane.

• Upvote 1

Joe Thomas. KIt would create a pretty kcik ass shift in our o line. It would kick Oher into G where he would dominate, Monroe to RT, do we would ve all day to throw and the ability to jumpstart the run game.

Joe Thomas. KIt would create a pretty kcik ass shift in our o line. It would kick Oher into G where he would dominate, Monroe to RT, do we would ve all day to throw and the ability to jumpstart the run game.

I've never seen Oher play G. Not sure how he'd look there and I'm also not sure how Monroe would do at RT. They'd have potential to be dominant. If I'm the Ravens I'd take Jordan Cameron without hesitation. Joe Flacco is pretty effective when he's using a TE and having Smith and Jones stretching the field with Ray Rice catching passes out of the backfield, that Ravens offense could be scary. Pitta as your 2nd TE? I'd take that all day long

Edited by seanbrock

More worried about the run than the pass. And if we get the run game going the rest of the playbook opens up.

Harrison Smith or Chad Greenway. Probably Smith.

49ers bye week. So if I could have any player going forward that's playing in Week 8 it would have to be AJ Green or Dez Bryant.

Edit: Week 9

Edited by Bay

How has Monroe been playing for y'all? Have only got to catch bits and pieces of Ravens games since the trade via Red Zone.

Hmm... Well,. we might have the best defense in the game, and definitely in the AFC. I guess I'd have to go offense. I'd like to say Stevie Johnson, but I just don't know if Alex Smith could even make that worth it. I suppose I'd have to go with Fred Jackson or C.J. Spiller. Charles is a monster, but he could use a breather from time to time. At this rate, he might be gassed come playoff time, so either back would be a great addition. I think Spiller is more versatile, but he does have that pesky injury bug. Fred Jackson is a little more straight forward, but he's also a little more dependable.

I'm pretty stuck here, but if I have to take just one, I guess I'm going with Spiller. He could double as another pass catcher while giving Charles the breather he needs. I really would like Stevie, but Spiller just fits a really big need. The Jets made it to the AFCCG with nothing more than a strong defense and two-headed backfield. Alex Smith may not be Peyton Manning, but he's not Mark Sanchez either. Thank God for that.

Hmm... Well,. we might have the best defense in the game, and definitely in the AFC. I guess I'd have to go offense. I'd like to say Stevie Johnson, but I just don't know if Alex Smith could even make that worth it. I suppose I'd have to go with Fred Jackson or C.J. Spiller. Charles is a monster, but he could use a breather from time to time. At this rate, he might be gassed come playoff time, so either back would be a great addition. I think Spiller is more versatile, but he does have that pesky injury bug. Fred Jackson is a little more straight forward, but he's also a little more dependable.

I'm pretty stuck here, but if I have to take just one, I guess I'm going with Spiller. He could double as another pass catcher while giving Charles the breather he needs. I really would like Stevie, but Spiller just fits a really big need. The Jets made it to the AFCCG with nothing more than a strong defense and two-headed backfield. Alex Smith may not be Peyton Manning, but he's not Mark Sanchez either. Thank God for that.

Why not Cordy Glenn? I mean, if you were preparing to play Eric Fisher all week and then big ol' nasty Cordy stepped in there at RT... that would just be a day ruiner.

• Upvote 1

Why not Cordy Glenn? I mean, if you were preparing to play Eric Fisher all week and then big ol' nasty Cordy stepped in there at RT... that would just be a day ruiner.

lol. Yeah, anything is an upgrade from Busty Bust McBuster, but I have him figured out. Just run screens with Spiller over to his side. Guys blow by him at break-neck speed, so they'd constantly be caught out of position on any type of pass play.

• Upvote 1

How has Monroe been playing for y'all? Have only got to catch bits and pieces of Ravens games since the trade via Red Zone.

He himself has been fine and getting better by the week .That being said we have next to fuck all at LG so it does not show considering there is constant pressure from that side. I think he is doing very well though.

Kyle Shannahan,,,,,,knows how to properly play call on the goal line!

Kyle Shannahan,,,,,,knows how to properly play call on the goal line!

McCoy (guessing he calls plays too given his history) made me so fucking mad and I'm not even a Chargers fan. Three straight plays in the shotgun formation? For real? Then the last play they had the nerve to roll the pocket and cut off half the field to make it easier on the Skins?

timduncanokthatsenuf.png

• Upvote 1