Dutch

If you could take a player from your opposing team this week...

Well if Megatron was 100% healthy... yeah.

I think I'll take Reggie Bush.

Lol....too Easy. I think I would snag the best QB in the league. Give me A-rod.

QB's are excluded :D

I would put him at RB so we could run a double flea flicker play....

If it were not A-Rod though then Clay Matthews or Jordy Nelson/James Jones,

Lol, might as well name their entire team :troll: . If you could select one, who would you pick? Crunch time question.

Probably Nelson lol....

Surprised someone who comes off as a defensive minded person at times didn't pick Claw Matthews. Matthews and Suggs with Dumervil (rotational) would be a problem but the Ravens are slim at WR and Jordy is a solid and reliable WR. Good pick.

Surprised someone who comes off as a defensive minded person at times didn't pick Claw Matthews. Matthews and Suggs with Dumervil (rotational) would be a problem but the Ravens are slim at WR and Jordy is a solid and reliable WR. Good pick.

Oh I love defense but it is pretty much what you said we have Dumervil and Suggs neither of which is a huge downgrade to MAtthews where as Nelson pretty much destroys any WR on our roster not named Torrey Smith.

• Upvote 1

Oh I love defense but it is pretty much what you said we have Dumervil and Suggs neither of which is a huge downgrade to MAtthews where as Nelson pretty much destroys any WR on our roster not named Torrey Smith.

Matthews is out for a month so you kinda get a freebie lol.

I'd probably take Suggs. He'll probably demolish our offensive line and nobody on their offense strikes me as really potent to the point where our defense will be slaughtered.

James Laurinaitis playing inside with Cushing would be beast! I entertained the idea of Chris Long, but I don't know if he'd be comfortable as a 3-4 OLB.

My first thought would be HIghtower, but since our defense is playing good this year I would take Logan Mankins, maybe our running game could get going then.

Michael Roos. Our LT position is weak without Okung. Plus he'd be a huge upgrade to Giacomini when Okung returns.

Second option would be Jurrell Casey. Dude is a beast, and would be a younger sideways upgrade to Brandon Mebane. Both are similarly productive.

:Bills: Kiko Alonso. Guy has been a beast all year so far.

Kiko is playing amazing but he's only 5 games in and a rookie. No Stevie Johnson or possibly C.J Spiller who have shown they are a proven commodity?

Stevie hasn't been doing all too well. We've already got our backfield committee. Only guy worth taking to help a weak position is Alonso.

Joe Haden

I would take Daryl Smith because he is playing great on defense. With Clay Matthews out Smith would be a great replacement on defense.

Joe Haden

You guys don't play the Browns until next week. Even though you guys played Thursday night, it's still week 6. You have to take someone from the Giants :yao:

Against the Redskins? It's a tossup between Kerrigan and Orakpo because of Orakpos recent injuries.

• Upvote 1

Against the Redskins? It's a tossup between Kerrigan and Orakpo because of Orakpos recent injuries.

it'd be pretty interesting to see either of them line up with their hand in the dirt in the 4-3. Especially Kerrigan.

Uh... Rob Bironas? :shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Do you just not know the Titans team or are you just so silly you really would take the kicker over players like Alterraun Verner?

• Upvote 2

We could really use Larry right now.

Alterraun Verner and Sherman would be problematic. I accidently gave a positive rep.

Do you just not know the Titans team or are you just so silly you really would take the kicker over players like Alterraun Verner?

or Kendall Wright, Seattle could use the help of offense a lot more than defense, Kendall would help them survive the rest of Harvin's injury and give them a great compliment when Harvin's back

not to mention Bironas actually hasn't been that good this year, he was 8 for 11 coming into this game

Edited by oochymp

Jurrell Casey, Michael Roos, Zach Brown, David Stewart and Andy Levitre are all head and shoulders better than anyone Seattle is currently starting at those positions. And a couple of their wide receivers would start for the Hawks as well. BC is just compensating.

This upcoming week if I could take a player from the Cowboys It'd have to be Brandon Carr. I really wanted to say Sean Lee, but I think the Eagles secondary with Carr, Boykin and Fletcher would be much, much better.

People are negging BC because he doesn't know who's on the Titans? lol :facepalm:

People are negging BC because he doesn't know who's on the Titans? lol :facepalm:

Pretty sure he knows some players. Just doesn't think any Tennessee players are good enough to help his Seahawks.

• Upvote 2