SteVo

In 3 days, Johnny Football will be a __________.

Johnny Manziel is perhaps the most polarizing QB prospect in years. Where does he end up?

Arizona Cardinal

Edited by BJORN

:Patriots:

Edited by Vin

:Raiders:

:Bucs:

• Upvote 1

I would love for him to go to Dallas. Every Cowboys fan around the country wants Manziel and watching him bust there and collectively crush an entire fanbases dreams would be glorious.

LOL

I fully expect him to be an overhyped soon to be proven failure no matter where he goes. But it does seem that the gambling management style of the Cowboys is a 'perfect' match for Manziel setting up a 'perfect' failure.

:Vikings:

I want Bortles, but these recent mock drafts are kidding themselves if they think the collection of Houston, STL, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Tampa, and Oakland are ALL going to pass on QBs. The likelihood is that neither Bortles or Manziel even gets to the 8 pick.

BUT if we're following along with the mock drafters of the world, they all seem to think it's possible, so here you go.

I want Bortles, but these recent mock drafts are kidding themselves if they think the collection of Houston, STL, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Tampa, and Oakland are ALL going to pass on QBs. The likelihood is that neither Bortles or Manziel even gets to the 8 pick.

BUT if we're following along with the mock drafters of the world, they all seem to think it's possible, so here you go.

Notice how the Bware quietly shows his loyalty to the Vikings...

As he tenderly dodges the Cowboys remarks and slithers away running to Minnesota. I SEE YOU BWARE.

As he tenderly dodges the Cowboys remarks and slithers away running to Minnesota. I SEE YOU BWARE.

There's nothing quiet about Bwares fan hood. Bware is a fully fledged Vikings fan. His NFL team under his avatar says so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's nothing quiet about Bwares fan hood. Bware is a fully fledged Vikings fan. His NFL team under his avatar says so.

Yeah. When did that happen? :shifty:

Anyway. According to Mike Florio....

Manziel is a Falcon..who will be traded to the Texans for Clowney because the Texans don't want to take him at one. :sideroll:

I'd be shocked if the Vikings took him. Zimmer doesn't seem to be a fan, and unless he's over it by Thursday, I just don't see it happening.

don't tell that to Charles Davis though, watching the NFL Network last night he had a strange obsession with him going to the Jags. They'd be talking about something completely different then he'd be like, "Jacksonville at 3 they gotta take Johnny Manziel" I was like, "wait what?" :lol:

• Upvote 2

:Cardinals:

I don't see one of the teams people are guessing picks him, like Cleveland or Oakland or Houston. It's gonna be a surprise team

Edited by BradyFan81

:Browns:

I hope I'm wrong, but that's what my gut is telling me. :yep:

don't tell that to Charles Davis though, watching the NFL Network last night he had a strange obsession with him going to the Jags. They'd be talking about something completely different then he'd be like, "Jacksonville at 3 they gotta take Johnny Manziel" I was like, "wait what?" :lol:

Please tell me he also said something about the Jags needing to sell tickets.