Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Your plans for the draft?

Anyone going out to watch it? Got a killer setup for your 60" plasma TV at home with beer and snacks? Just occasionally checking NFL.com to see who's picked?

I'm going out to a sports bar with some buddies of mine to watch it. We did it last year and it was fun so figured we'll try to make it a tradition. The place usually has a good amount of football fans that are into it but at the same time it's not overly crowded so it's good balance. Plus the beer is fairly cheap so...

I have a exam to study for so I will be watching from home. Also probably be on here, crying when the Chargers take Roby.

• Upvote 1

Home watching on the Vizio, originally was going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings suit up and just have a time of it but my buddies backed out plus had to order a air conditioning unit for the house this week so running tight until next pay check.

Guest Phailadelphia

Not watching. Couldn't give less of a fuck about who gets picked where and all the terrible overreactions that are guaranteed to follow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

Come on Phail, you might not want to watch it but you can't say you won't care or overreact when Jerry picks Manziel

:smug:

I'm at the CSCCa conference all day but might go out afterwards and 'watch' it. Really just go to a place with some good food and beer and only really focus on when the Chargers pick. If not I will just go home and watch it while I organize for my move.

I doubt we'll make a pick tonight so gonna lock myself in my room, watch the Bruins game, have the draft DVR'd and power through it during intermissions/after Bruins game.

Do you guys watch ESPN or NFLN?

NFLN. Espn analyst are the worst lol. I don't care for special effects or montage videos. I care about substance; quality football talk. Something that ESPN lacks in comparison to NFLN.

Have one last final to study for tom at 8...so just chilling in my room

If you consider yourself a fan, I don't understand how you don't watch the draft. This is one of the most exciting days for me as a NFL fan, especially this draft with how unpredictable it is.

Anyways, I'll probably be watching by myself at home or with my friend. Usually I watch it with a bunch of people at school, but it falls at a weird time this year where I'm back from school, but all of my friends from home are still at school besides one lol.

• Upvote 2

I probably won't get to watch much of it. Not because I don't want to, but because I'll be out celebrating tonight and tomorrow night for my college graduation. I may be able to catch a few picks here and there on TV, but I'll most likely be roaming from bar to bar and house to house. I'm definitely interested to see what happens though.

I will keep track of who gets picked where on my laptop. I'm really really sick of hearing about it, and to be completely honest, the 24/7 NFL coverage that now exists makes it much easier for me to appreciate the offseason, because good fucking God. I like football, and I care about who goes where, but this constant, non-stop coverage is just brutally irritating.

As long as the Vikings don't take Carr over Bortles, I'll be happy.

Not watching. Couldn't give less of a fuck about who gets picked where and all the terrible overreactions that are guaranteed to follow.

I will keep track of who gets picked where on my laptop. I'm really really sick of hearing about it, and to be completely honest, the 24/7 NFL coverage that now exists makes it much easier for me to appreciate the offseason, because good fucking God. I like football, and I care about who goes where, but this constant, non-stop coverage is just brutally irritating.

50475080155b8-194x.jpg

heading to sev and the local ma and pa store to grab some snacks and slurpees and watch the draft and converse with you good people.

Guest Phailadelphia

This is basically my beef with the NFL right now. They've done a great job getting everyone excited about otherwise incredibly boring events. I'll give them that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is basically my beef with the NFL right now. They've done a great job getting everyone excited about otherwise incredibly boring events. I'll give them that.

LOL @ the draft being boring. I do agree that the NFL is trying to do too much to have football coverage 24/7, but how could you say the draft is incredibly boring?

Edited by AllYouNeedIsLovie

Will be watching by my lonely self because I'm staying on campus for the summer to work, and there are a total of like, 2 people here.

>_>

Draft has gotten more enjoyable to watch over the years.

I'll be watching at home drinking some Kraken :shifty:

I'll probably watch the first round, but since I don't follow college ball it pretty quickly gets to players I've never heard of so I'd rather wait until after the fact and look back at who we get

Starting coverage at 6 on ESPN. Gonna have the Ipad close to post on here. Gonna go to my dad's, eat some pizza, and hope we don't draft Roby or I'll put a brick through the TV.

I'm having a few friends over, beer, snacks, pizza, etc., but I'll have my laptop handy. Can't wait for the reactions in the shoutbox.

:devious:

No one I know is really into football so i'll be watching it solo with a burger and a bottle of rum, and like SteVo keep an eye on the shoutbox.

No one I know is really into football so i'll be watching it solo with a burger and a bottle of rum, and like SteVo keep an eye on the shoutbox.

It's the best when Goodell announces the WTF picks. :laugh: