SteVo

Rank your preferred Super Bowl winners

Yeah black guys having fun and being good at QB makes certain people really mad for some reason. :troll:

In all seriousness though, I am curious. Didn't you like him at one point or am I confusing you with someone else? He really is just a big kid, which is a bad and a good thing, but I'm genuinely curious why so many people dislike Cam.

I never really liked Cam, but I did predict him to go in the first round the night he won the national championship and was nearly laughed out of the shoutbox for doing so. I'm sure no one remembers that though ;) I also have defended him in the past for getting paid. He's not the first athlete to cash in, and he won't be the last.

I think my problem with Cam is Just that he seems so smug. He comes of arrogant. Cocky is fine, but arrogant is Just too much. He's brushed off congratulatory teammates to say cheese for the camera, he celebrates when they're getting they're butts kicked... No one should be that happy while their team is getting clobbered.

I never really liked Cam, but I did predict him to go in the first round the night he won the national championship and was nearly laughed out of the shoutbox for doing so. I'm sure no one remembers that though ;) I also have defended him in the past for getting paid. He's not the first athlete to cash in, and he won't be the last.

I think my problem with Cam is Just that he seems so smug. He comes of arrogant. Cocky is fine, but arrogant is Just too much. He's brushed off congratulatory teammates to say cheese for the camera, he celebrates when they're getting they're butts kicked... No one should be that happy while their team is getting clobbered.

When's the last time he did the the bolded statement?

The last time I can remember is 2012. A lot of the criticisms I've seen about his attitude recently come from two years ago. I don't know why its cropping up again, but Cam is not the same person as he was in years 1-2.

Green Bay, Denver, Indy in that order.

:Packers:

:Colts:

:Patriots:

:Seahawks:

From my original list, I have #2, #3, #5, and #11 left. :notbad:

1) :Packers:

2) :patriots:

3) :Colts:

4) :Seahawks:

2. :Packers:

huge dropoff

8. :Patriots:

10. :Seahawks:

11. :Colts:

well damn

1. :Seahawks:

2. :Packers:

3. :Patriots:

4. :Colts:

I can not fathom the hate for Andrew Luck/ the Colts on this forum.

I don't hate Andrew Luck. As a matter of fact I highly respect him and his abilities as a quarterback. I'm also a Houston Texans fan, so naturally I cannot root for a division opponent. I would use the term rival, but it's not much of a rivalry since it's so damn one-sided. :laugh:

If we somehow get a Colts / Hawks Super Bowl I am going to rage quit... Salt levels through the roof.

• Upvote 2

:Packers:

:Colts:

:Patriots:

:Seahawks:

This

A Colts/Seahawks Super Bowl would put TGP into meltdown mode.

• Upvote 1

Revised my list now that we're at the Final Four.

1. :Packers:

2. :Patriots:

3. :Colts:

4. :Seahawks:

This is about the same for me. Colts & Seahawks are tied for 3rd though.

I don't hate Andrew Luck. As a matter of fact I highly respect him and his abilities as a quarterback. I'm also a Houston Texans fan, so naturally I cannot root for a division opponent. I would use the term rival, but it's not much of a rivalry since it's so damn one-sided. :laugh:

Completely fair.

But to say that the media is on his nuts any more than Wilson, or Rodgers, or Brady, or Kaepernick before his let down season this year, is ludicrous. Everyone on this forum seems to think that the media portrays him as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Perhaps because I'm located north of the border, and don't have to deal with the hype-train that is ESPN I don't see it, but the media- as far as I'm concerned praises Wilson, Rodgers, and Brady (in that order) more than anyone else.

I root against Luck and the Colts for largely the same reason Fart explained, but I'll add that it's aggravating to see the Colts go from one HOF QB to another, probably the best two QBs coming into the draft in the last 20 years, with only one bad year in between

1. :Colts:

2. :Steelers:(I have a good feeling about them winning it all)

3. :Patriots:

4. :Broncos: Out

5. :Packers:

6. :Lions: Out

7. :Seahawks:

8. :Ravens: I have no problem with the Raven but I live in Maryland so yeah... Would love for Steve Smith to get one though.

9. :Bengals: The Bengals are a cool team but to see them win with Dalton.. :puke:

10. :panthers:Out

11. :Cardinals: - I had the Cardinals doing really well this year and was rooting for them. I REALLY like this team but I don't want to see them win it all with a back up QB. Yuck Would be an amazing story though.

12. :Cowboys::nutkick: Out

Three teams in my top 5.

Edited by Dutch

1) :Colts:

2) :Packers:

Would rather have Suh stomp on my genitals: :Patriots: and :Seahawks:

Its not about Luck its about the ridonkulous media hype I'd have to experience the entire offseason. I have nothing against him personally, he seems like a genuine nice guy. But can't stand what would happen.

1) :Packers:

2) :Patriots:

3) :Seahawks: - The Hawks and their fans, with a few very vocal exceptions, were rather awesome during the game. I've somewhat softened on them and wouldn't be so much against the idea of them repeating, but still would rather have GB or NE take it.

4) :Colts:

1) :Colts:

2) :Packers:

Would rather have Suh stomp on my genitals: :Patriots: and :Seahawks:

I think Andrew Luck will become the best QB in the NFL by the end of this decade. The problem is, he's not there yet, but lots of people are pretending he is. Yes, he led the NFL in TD passes, but he also led the NFL in fumbles, and was only two shy of leading the NFL in INTs. He combined for 29 INTs and fumbles, which is unacceptable for an "elite" QB. That's almost two breaches in ball security per game. He's also thrown more INTs than TDs in the playoffs. Andrew Luck will be an elite QB soon, but he's not right now, and the hype is getting annoying.

Anyway, this is the first time in a while that I'm not severely pissed off by any of the last four teams standing.

Edited by DBR96A

Packers are my only hope. If they lose, then I'm gonna have to root for the Colts, and if somehow neither of those teams make it, well, I'm not going to think about it.

1. :Packers:

2. :Seahawks:

3. :Colts:

Just put me in a coma for a year or two: :Patriots: