Favre4Ever

Regrettably... Eagles Sign QB Tim Tebow

+1 for Celebrity Deathmatch.

• Upvote 1

Mark Sanchez did something bad in his previous life, I'm telling you. But really here... Matt Barkley went from potential #1 pick to nobody even wants to trade for him and his team just signed thy who shall not be named. Whew.

Also... EDP totally did some Shaniqua shit in that wrestling promo. You go gurl. :yao:

D3eCzEF.gif

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

You'd think the Eagles had seen enough passes hit the ground when McNabb was in town, but apparently they want more.

Week 1 headline:

Goose Shit rushes for two scores, doesn't complete a pass. Eagles win 20-17 in OT

Edited by RazorStar
>_> C'mon man
  • Upvote 1

I've mentioned it before here that I still think Tebow could be successful in the NFL, if he would convert to playing an H-back position. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, and it's easily Tebow's biggest downfall when it comes to his NFL career.

T1m T3bow will be a star.

Edited by Chernobyl426

This was.... surprising. Also Ironic. I feel bad for Mark Sanchez. Poor guy finally escaped Tebow and what happened on the Jets and showed he could still play like a real quarterback, and possibly earn back a long term starting spot only for the Eagles to bring in the man who ruined his life. However I don't see Goose Shit doing any better than winning a backup spot unless he has really massively changed since he last played. It also remains to be seen if Goose Shit having another shot at the NFL causes those firghteningly psychotic Tebowites to come flocking back demanding he start immediately and be declared the best quarterback ever.

Edited by Jayrus

Zack is the man responsible for the 'Goose Shit' filter, isn't he lol?

Nah, Vin won't let me play with the Admin CP because he's a miserly fuck.

I think Jim Rome had the best quote about this topic. "Chip Kelly is just trying to prove that any QB can succeed in his system, even if he's a fullback." Lol

• Upvote 2

0 in guaranteed money. Not time to panic yet. I think the Eagles could very well draft a QB too so even if he outplays Barkley he could still not make the cut.

Nah, Vin won't let me play with the Admin CP because he's a miserly fuck.

ilu2

The Eagles have just covered themselves in Dmac's Boy after repeating stepping in Timothy Tebow on their way to great big mound of Timmay Tebow.

Edited by BwareDWare94

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, there doesn't appear to be "much difference" in Tim Tebow's throwing motion.

Tebow's motion was reportedly much improved after working with quarterback guru Tom House, but reporter Jeff McLane says he "still takes a long time (to) cock, load and throw." Tebow was never going to fully revamp his throwing motion going on age 28. Tebow is fighting Matt Barkley for No. 3 duties.

In other news, Water is wet, Eagles fans are assholes, grass is green, Peyton Manning is a choker.

Per Rotoworld.com:

ESPN's Dianna Marie Russini reports Eagles coach Chip Kelly is "increasingly excited" by Tim Tebow, and that Tebow will make the team if he avoids "major errors."
Per Russini, Kelly has been most impressed by Tebow's running, and believes he could be valuable in short-yardage situations. Russini allows that Tebow's infamously bad throwing has been "not perfect." Becoming more of a Bill Belichick-esque iconoclast every season, Kelly could be crazy enough to keep Tebow around. Aug 20 - 4:23 PM
Edited by BLUE

No way the Eagles are keeping only 2 QB's. There's just no way. Something is brewing.

Christain Ponder sucks, but then I guess pretty much all 3rd string QB's suck. :shrug: