SteVo

Why did your team win/lose this week?

RIP Matt Stafford. If Miller doesn't get him, Malik will. Or Sly Williams. Or DWare. Or Shane Ray... Or one of our stellar inside linebackers. Hahahaha

Lambeau Field efficiency and turnover free football, destroying us in the trenches, and just overall Dom Capers' ability to use his guys to stop Lynch after Forte went through them like a knife through butta :shifty: last week. We did some things to really set us back and have us playing catch up. The predictable Lynch run on 3rd and 3. My 92 year old Grandma next to me exclaimed what a horrid play call it was. We also jumped offsides way too much, and Michael Bennett alone jumped 3 times didn't he? The shovel pass to Lynch that was intercepted was obviously the last nail in the coffin but all of those things attributed to our loss.

Edited by BC

Just superior players playing superior levels of football.

• Upvote 2

They are the Pats. We are the Bills.

Can I make it any more obvious?

• Upvote 1

Flowers got beat 3 times and Gio Bernard is a beast.

We won because the Lions have no offensive line and lost Suh.

because apparently the fourth quarter is a thing now

:Vikings:

They won because their defense is awesome and San Diego has a ridiculously beat-up offensive line.

Edited by BwareDWare94

We played a team that we've only beat once in the history of our franchise.

Its hard to say one particular reason. It was pretty much a total team effort by the Bills to play so well, and Miami to completely and utterly shit the bed.

The defense and they've played great all year. Rookies Eric Rowe and Jordan Hicks stepped up and made some huge plays.

Hes been in the league for ever. Lol.

And he's playing well enough that he appears to be able to go another couple years if he wanted to. Guess it just depends on when he finally hits that physically declining wall.

Aaron Rodgers of course didn't hurt. I don't want to beat on his drum too much... But I hope people realize that they are watching greatness. He's playing maybe the hardest position in all of professional sports at maybe the utmost pinnacle of which it can be played. It's simply amazing. If we ever see anyone rival the play of Rodgers, I will be dumbstruck.

The defense though is coming along very nicely. Clay Matthews is pretty much playing exclusively at ILB, and he's doing an above average job at it. The secondary is still a little shaky, but young guys like Demarious Randall are giving me hope. The frotn 7 overall though are much improved. Mike Daniels is a monster. BJ Raji looks like BJ Raji from the SB run.. Clay is a force. Julius Peppers makes his impact felt on most plays, even if he isn't sacking somebody or getting a turnover... And this Jayrone Elliot kid is looking fantastic. He's only played a handful of snaps, but has a sack, INT, and FF on his resume already.

• Upvote 1

-Alfred Blue ran the ball well behind a patchwork o-line.

-Johnathan Joseph played a nearly flawless game and had 5 PBUs and a few of them were at crucial moments.

-Defense totally shut down their run game.

-Kyle Brindza was an even bigger choke artist than Randy Bullock.

Aaron Rodgers of course didn't hurt. I don't want to beat on his drum too much... But I hope people realize that they are watching greatness. He's playing maybe the hardest position in all of professional sports at maybe the utmost pinnacle of which it can be played. It's simply amazing. If we ever see anyone rival the play of Rodgers, I will be dumbstruck.

ryan_patsrally3_met.r.jpg

manning-wavex-large.jpg

joe_montana.jpg

sp_niners386901.jpg

No doubt that Rodgers is a ridiculous QB that is already established as one of the greatest ever, and probably has an argument as the greatest ever, but his level of play isn't unheard of. There's others not shown above that have shown the ability to put up years/stretches as good as Rodgers has as well(Kurt Warner as one example), though they get knocked because they couldn't do it as consistently as him.