BLUE

Who is the most annoying studio analyst on ESPN????

I'm going with Skip Bayless....I find myself disagreeing with him more often than not than any other studio analyst on ESPN....

I find him incredibly annoying....:yep:

You????

Does Colin Cowherd count as an analyst?

Sure. :yep:

Skip Bayless can be annoying, but at least he doesn't act like he knows the answer to absolutely everything. And at least he puts up valid arguments a lot of the time. (Unless it's about Romo and the Cowboys lol)

I would have to say that Merril Hoge is the most annoying analyst ESPN has. I swear that the guy doesn't know jack shit. One week he was talking about Tim Tebow and he said something to the effect that Tim Tebow was a good quarterback that puts the Broncos in the position to win, but he wouldn't start him because he hasn't got any of the tools needed and he will never be successful. He's always contradicting himself and he thinks he knows absolutely everything about being a quarterback, he didn't even play the position!

Skip Bayless is truth. Very in your face and somewhat arrogant sometimes but the man makes solid arguments.

Skip Bayless is truth. Very in your face and somewhat arrogant sometimes but the man makes solid arguments.

Skip Bayless' arguments are so flawed. What he says for one team doesn't go for another team or player. Like last week he put the Cowboys ahead of the Redskins in power rankings because, his reasoning, they beat them head to head. But he put Pittsburgh over Baltimore in AFC power rankings... :wtf:

Dude is a loudmouth who just likes to stir up trouble really. Accusing Brandon LLoyd of dropping a two point conversion on purpose to spite Tebow when a few plays later he makes an AMAZING catch.

• Upvote 1

I really can't stand Skip, but I'd eat dinner with him every night if it meant never having to listen to Steven A.Smith talk about anything, ever again.

Side note, if we were including NFLN, it would be Jamie Dukes.

Tim Kirkjian. Closely followed by Stuart Scott.

God, I hate Kirkjian's voice.

And I love Mike Wilbon, but am really tired of him ALWAYS thinking there's racism involved when it comes to white versus black.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I really can't stand Skip, but I'd eat dinner with him every night if it meant never having to listen to Steven A.Smith talk about anything, ever again.

Side note, if we were including NFLN, it would be Jamie Dukes.

That's Bangy's main man... the inspiration behind the Josh Cribbs #3 overall in fantasy thing. lmaoBangy, roflJamieDukes.

• Upvote 1

Skip Bayless isn't an analyst IMO. He's just there to say things that people think are crazy to get ratings.

I find ESPN's enitre cast of NBA analysts except Hubie Brown annoying. Especially Wilbon who has no business being an NBA analyst.

Keyshawn Johnson

Edited by BC

Stuart Scott.

stuart.png

Anyways, I hate Keyshawn Johnson as well.

Including NFLN, Scott Hansen. I hate him more than any other god damn human being on television.

But Stuart Scott is cooler than the other side of the pillow guys. Just ask him.

I remember the first time I heard him say it I thought wow, a cool thing to say. Then 800 billion times later in that same year I thought man needs to learn to say something new.

Trent Dilfer gets annoying when he thinks he's right about everything

I find Trent Dilfer the most annoying when he tries to criticize a good QB. As if he ever knew anything about being one.

Tedy Brushi is fucking annoying. Fucking goes homer and shit and holds alot of bias against the Steelers, Jets and others...for obvious reasons, but it's fucking annoying.

Tim Kirkjian. Closely followed by Stuart Scott.

God, I hate Kirkjian's voice.

And I love Mike Wilbon, but am really tired of him ALWAYS thinking there's racism involved when it comes to white versus black.

I don't know what Frazier's issue is. I'm starting to think it's a race thing, honestly. McNabb should have been benched after game one. It's clear that he is done. Bench him or release him now. Sign Sage Rosenfels if you want to be sure that you'll be in some games. I mean, come on, Frazier. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

My God, this is getting out of hand. I really do think there's racism going on here.

Just thought it was funny.

Skip Bayless to go back to topic.

• Upvote 1

Just thought it was funny.

Skip Bayless to go back to topic.

:lol:

Edited by Shotgun

I don't understand why anyone would hate Scott he is the MVP of sportscenter... It's only entertaining when he's on there... J/s.

I can't hate on Hodge either, his country accent is too funny.

But Bruschi takes the cake for me, pretty much the same reason as ATL's...

• Upvote 1

Jemele Hill.

Bitch can't talk sports for shit.

You hit the nail on the head with this post. All she does is hop on the nuts of the person speaking before her and just resays what they say in her own dumbass way. If she isn't "nut-hopping" from analyst to analyst she either states the most obvious of things (for example: "Drew Brees is a top 10 QB for these reasons"...bitch we already know these things we're not fucking idiots) or she says things that are absolutely ridiculous and make me wonder how she got her job. Well, I don't wonder how, I'm just wondering HOW MANY of the other analysts she had to bang to get a slot in the show. Hopefully they didn't go after her hippo-bloated ass.