SteVo

What's your favorite sport?

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite sport?

• Baseball
    • Basketball
    • Hockey
    • Soccer (Just for you, Mav.)

Try not to think in the context of actual leagues like NBA, NHL, MLB, but just the games in general. I didn't include football in the hopes of avoiding a landslide, since most of us probably have football as our #1.

Oh, and hockey for me. :rock:

• Upvote 1

To Play would be Basketball. Watching though... eh, surprisingly, cricket is pretty interesting, I'd watch Hockey over it though.

• Upvote 1

Tough call for me as I like basketball and hockey the same so I just randomly chose hockey.

Hockey for me out of that list. Here in Canada hockey is such a huge deal that if you said you didn't like hockey people would probably not even talk to you. Plus I just like the action and the fighting is good too. In general though, I like most sports except for something like badminton, which is not really a sport just an asian pastime IMO (they are usually the ones who sweep the medal count at the Summer Olympics)!

I always have to put this in two categories, to watch I'd have to go with hockey (behind football, of course) but to play I'd have to say soccer (which I'd probably put ahead of football) for the poll I voted soccer because I'd take playing over watching any day

Edited by oochymp

Well I love NCAA hoops, like baseball a decent amount and dig Hockey.

So (college) Basketball. :yep:

Voted baseball which should surprise none of you.

Nothing better than going deep on a pitcher, am I right, Trident?

I voted basketball.

Soccer is more popular then any of these fuckin sports, so we should all be fans of it, or else the world will end on an unspecific date that I may or may not choose motherfuckers!@!! :panic::panic::rofl::corn: :beerchug2: :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

• Downvote 5

Score another one for the Baseball crew.

Guest Phailadelphia

Basketball! I might actually like it more than football now...mostly because I can play by myself or go anywhere and find a pickup game.

Basketball, for sure, because I can still play it and can still be physically dominant in it. It's an ego boost when you push people around in the paint on offense and defense.

Girls volleyball followed by college basketball then NBA followed by MLB.

Soccer is more popular then any of these fuckin sports, so we should all be fans of it, or else the world will end on an unspecific date that I may or may not choose motherfuckers!@!! :panic::panic::rofl::corn: :beerchug2: :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

I can't even fathom the amount of fail that this post contains.

• Upvote 1