Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Your Draft Day Plans

What do you plan on doing for the draft? Watching at home? bar? Watching alone? with friends? Having any special food like pizza and wings?

I'll probably be watching with people in a friend's dorm. We'll probably order some wings or pizza and have a 30 rack. :yep:

I'll be watching on my couch. My dad and brother will probably be there too. Probably no special food though, because for some reason my mom won't recognize the draft as a special event...

Bought tickets to go to "Vikings Draft Party" in the metrodome. Got the sober cab all lined up. The tickets I got include meet and great with some alumni and recent players. Should be a good time, if only we could get this "looming" stadium issue resolved.

I'll be watching with a couple friends of mine on the hall, a Vikings fan and a Dolphins fan. Should be fun.

Unfortunately I'll be working, so I'll have to tevo it and watch it after work. Hopefully it doesn't get spoiled for me.

I get to write a 10 page paper instead of watching round one on Thursday.

I'll just be hanging out at my apartment, will likely be on TGP the entire time. Normally I order pizza, but I'm kinda broke, so I might scale down and just get a Publix sub or something.

Having a draft party with some friends

I was thinking about going to a bar or a Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the first round, but my girlfriend actually said she wanted to watch it with me. So I'm probably going to order some wings and watch it with her Thursday, and then watch day two with the original Plan A.

Edited by FartWaffles

Praying for a rain out of the high school baseball game I have to go umpire, and then drink some coors with a buddy. Probably join the shout box party with you guys, as lame as that sounds. If the game isn't called I'll go over to his house and he'll record it. That way I can fast forward through the commercials and the retarded Keyshawn Johnson comments.

Actually, does anyone know who will be commentating it?

I'll likely be here on TGP for the entire thing. I can't get the NFL Network anymore, plus my TV is usually used all night anyway.

Everybody here went home for summer... So i'll watch it at the student center, with some co-workers. And try not to drink...

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

will probably be working on final projects and just keeping track of it by checking NFL or ESPN regularly. Don't really care to make a party out of it.

I will be watching Game 7 of Rangers Sens on TV, and the draft on my iPad.....since the Rangers wont be over until about 10 I figure with the draft starting at 8 they should probably be on pick #4 by the time the Rangers games over.....seeing as it takes forever to make a selection lol

I'll probably watch it with a friend or on my own..Maybe order some pizza and chat with you in the shoutbox..

Draft party(ies)...

Either at RayJay, at a restaurant or both.

Draft party(ies)...

Either at RayJay, at a restaurant or both.

Don't lie bro, we all know you'll listen to the draft on the radio at the Skyway Bridge. That way if we don't draft Richardson or Claiborne, you can jump. :troll:

Studying my dick off for a math exam. I'll check the selections now and again, and probably keep a window up on TGP... but yeah, fuck exams.

• Upvote 1

Ha funny story. 3 years ago my girlfriend at the time (now my fiance) was ok with me watching the draft. However she did not realize how long this was going to take. I may have mislead her just a bit by saying it wont take that long. Well that year she had everything set up and had made some home made lasagna and pizza, brougth me beers you know about the perfect draft day scenario. About 25 picks in on the first day and late third she was getting irritated and could not understand my excitement. This was the beginning of a tradition.

Every year I get to watch the first round the next day I try but she tries to distract me in a most agreeable way. I usually fall for it and have to come down and rewind the DVR after I turn my cell phone off. SAme with day two. All in all this very well could be my favorite time of year.