BLUE

Harbaugh Bowl: Who will win?

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLVII?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Baltimore Ravens

There has been a long list of games so far in which we've all thought that one team didn't have a shot, and the only time we've been right is GB against SF and Atlanta against SF, but Atlanta nearly pulled it off. Baltimore is quite a bit better than Atlanta and I fully expect them to make the 9ers earn in every way, in ways that neither Green Bay or Atlanta were able to.

Ravens. I think their D slows down Kapernick and doesn't let him run wild. Plus, I feel that Flacco is underated as a clutch QB. He played well in last year's NFCCG and if Evans hangs onto that ball they're headin to the SB. Yesterday he stayed calm while things were'nt going well for them and took advantage of his opportunities when they came up.

Not to bust your balls, new guy, but do you have the tape of Flacco playing in the NFC Championship Game? I'd love to see it. :p

Ravens. They're better overall in four very important categories: QB, RB, WR, Special Teams.

Flacco is more experienced and a better pocket passer, but Kaepernick will give that old Ravens defense a lot of fits. And RB? I'll guarantee you Gore and James will have more success than Rice and Pierce. The Pats defense had maybe their worst tackling game of the season last night, and they still held Rice to 48 yards on 19 carries. Now that run game has to go up against the 4th ranked run D. Ravens have the edge at wideout, and I'd say it's about even in ST. And don't kid yourself, the Niners are much better in the trenches.

Oh, and congrats to one of your five favorite teams on making the Super Bowl, Bware. :troll:

• Upvote 1

lovebirds.gif

screen-shot-2013-01-20-at-7.22.03-pm-x-large.png

Can't imagine what he's going to look like in two weeks after 60 minutes of the 49ers hatefucking their poop holes, but I will relish it. :D

Congratulations, Ngata. You have my condolences.

lovebirds.gif

screen-shot-2013-01-20-at-7.22.03-pm-x-large.png

Can't imagine what he's going to look like in two weeks after 60 minutes of the 49ers hatefucking their poop holes, but I will relish it. :D

Congratulations, Ngata. You have my condolences.

I think you may be making the mistake of severly underestimating us as a team.

I think you may be making the mistake of severly underestimating us as a team.

I think you may be making the mistake of severely overestimating the Ravens as a team after calling them terrible and saying they didn't deserve to make the playoffs all season...

• Upvote 1

I think you may be making the mistake of severely overestimating the Ravens as a team after calling them terrible and saying they didn't deserve to make the playoffs all season...

This team that is playing now is light years beyond the team in the regular season. Once Cam was fired this whole team took on a new identity. And beating 2 of the top 3 QB's in the NFL one with the second ranked D and both in their house is not a feat you can say," Fluke." That is Skip Bayless Stubborn.

• Upvote 2

This team that is playing now is light years beyond the team in the regular season. Once Cam was fired this whole team took on a new identity. And beating 2 of the top 3 QB's in the NFL one with the second ranked D and both in their house is not a feat you can say," Fluke." That is Skip Bayless Stubborn.

I don't say "fluke"... The Ravens are playing better, definitely, but they're still not on the same level as the 49ers, in my opinion. The Broncos were severely overrated and the Patriots were a good team that, for whatever reason, decided to play turtle ball all game and got shut down when they needed to start swinging.

I don't say "fluke"... The Ravens are playing better, definitely, but they're still not on the same level as the 49ers, in my opinion. The Broncos were severely overrated and the Patriots were a good team that, for whatever reason, decided to play turtle ball all game and got shut down when they needed to start swinging.

I mean I gots no problem with picking us to lose I mean that is all part of the game. However thinking we gots no shot and are going to get blown out is a little excessive is it not ? I mean honestly I thought we played the better team between Atlanta and NE and we played the better game between us and San Fran. I guess opinions vary but as we are playing right now it could easily be a 3 point game either way.

The Ravens and the Niners are evenly matched. Not sure why some people think the Niners will just flat out dominate Baltimore.

It should be an awesome game.

I am calling it right now- first SB to go into overtime. Akers has a chance to win it and misses, but Tucker doesn't.

:49ers: 24

:Ravens: 27

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

I think this has the potential to turn into a defensive battle, like a 20-17 type game. I think San Fran matches up really well with Baltimore cause they can cover Torrey and Boldin pretty well and also stop the run effectively so I am taking them to win.

Just hoping for a good game though.

Edited by BradyFan81

I'm also pretty shocked that some people think the 49ers are going to win this easily. The Ravens just went into Denver and New England and took down 2 of the best 3 QB's in the game. The Ravens are playing great football right now and are motivated for Ray. Maybe they don't win it, but I think this one will definitely go down to the wire.

This is going to be a very good Super Bowl matchup.

I'm taking the :49ers: I don't think the Ravens D can stop Kaepernick.

Just found out that Ray Lewis' first NFL sack was against Jim Harbaugh...funny how things often come full circle.

This is the first Super Bowl since 2003 that doesn't have a Manning, Brady, or Roethlisberger.

:eek:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the 49ers undefeated in Superbowl trips?

I think I'm going to stick with them. They are just too good I think for the Ravens offense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the 49ers undefeated in Superbowl trips?

yes they are, but so are the Ravens, then again the 49ers are 5-0 while the Ravens are 1-0 :p

[/size]

yes they are, but so are the Ravens, then again the 49ers are 5-0 while the Ravens are 1-0 :p

I was going to make the same point.

I've been on the Ravens since the playoffs started and I am not backing off them now.

RAVENS FTW!

:rock:

I'll take the Niners in a close hard fought battle. No way this is going to be a blowout.

:49ers: 24

:Ravens: 21

I picked Frisco but I've bet against Baltimore the past two games. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now lol. In all seriousness though I think the Ravens passing attack will be much easier for the 9ers to contain than was the Falcons and I think they have the front 7 capable of shutting down or at least limiting the Ravens ground game. Offensively with that massive line they'll wear the Ravens out, especially if the Ravens sell out to keep Kaep from burning them the way Atlanta did. I think Ngata mentioned it before though, if it's close I'm not sure how much you can count on Akers so the Ravens have a big edge there. Should be a good game.

I'll say 28-19 San Fran with the 9ers pulling away in the 4th after a close, hard fought game.

Ravens. They're better overall in four very important categories: QB, RB, WR, Special Teams.

We Also have the secondary that is playing better.

John > Jim

Even though Ngata won't admit it yes.

Ravens beating Denver and New England really has this looking like a Ravens win...

Even though Ngata won't admit it yes.

Ravens beating Denver and New England really has this looking like a Ravens win...

You are crazy as hell. Give me Jim over John any day of the week and twice on Sunday. He resurrected Alex Smith, John kept Cam Cameron who did nothing but hinder Joe Flacco because he did not want his steady stream of dick outside the building.

If our owner had not forced John to fire Cam we would still have the sorry ass loser.

Jim...brass balls...John....no balls and a little whiny girl.