AllYouNeedIsLovie

Update: Rams claimed Titus Young

http://profootballta...t-the-football/

Young summed up his position with an oxymoronic tweet,

via Anwar Richardson of MLive.com: "Like I said

I never been selfish but if I'm not going to get the football i don't want to play anymore."

He also clumsily disputes the notion that he ignored his assignment on a given play. "Never have I ran the wrong route,

just put my self where the ball was going," Young said.

LOL. Why haven't the Lions released this bum already?

Edited by housemd

Wow. Just wow. Cannot believe he would do something this stupid.

If the Lions do cut him, I bet no one will pick him up, lol.

This shitty part he is he has talent....he is just a fucking r-tard.

No one is going to cater to him. That's the type of attitude you DON'T want around your ball club with the "I'm bigger than the team" mentality" (unless it's 2004 T.O :p)Dumb ass kid.

Getting sick of hearing about this unstable young man.

He needs to meet with the same psychologist Brandon Marshall did and see if he can get his head straight.

Oh wow. Hey Titus how about you just Shut Up!

He garbo anyway. He's hardly even talented. Wasted pick is a wasted pick. Cut his arse and let someone else deal with this lame ass hoe.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Dmac, you are really emotional today. Calling out everyone's garbo ass. lol

• Upvote 1

I've noticed it happens when Dmac isn't getting enough booty...

No one is going to cater to him. That's the type of attitude you DON'T want around your ball club with the "I'm bigger than the team" mentality" (unless it's 2004 T.O :p)Dumb ass kid.

even TO teams gave up on because of his antics, and Young doesn't have near the talent TO had, even mentioning the two together doesn't seem fair, if he's got any sort of bonus due this offseason he'll get cut before it's due, if not he'll probably still get a shot in camp, but even if he is back he'll be on a real short leash

Edited by oochymp

Hang this on the hook as nothing more than Titus Young being a child. He's not a good team mate, he complains when he doesn't get the ball - he's a T.O. without the talent. This guy needs to just shut up and play or he won't get another shot on a different team if he quits.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130762/article/titus-young-to-detroit-lions-im-tired-of-threats

Titus Young to Detroit Lions: 'I'm tired of threats'

Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young continues to try to get fired. Young threatened to quit earlier this week if he didn't get the football more, which caused Young's coach Jim Schwartz to say that the complaining wasn't such a good idea.

Yet Young was back at the keyboard again Friday.

"Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats," Young wrote on Twitter.

Young really needs an agent to tell him to stop. Even if Young truly wants out, this isn't the way to make it happen. It won't help him find a job elsewhere because clearly Young's maturity issues will follow him around the NFL.

"Guys are responsible for what they post, what they say," Schwartz said Wednesday. "You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there."

This might be the first public use of Twitter by a player going rogue in an intentional effort to get cut. Even when Young doesn't make any sense.

"Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame," Young wrote.

For him to act out like this shows that he is a troubled young man. Dumb but in need of help. He has talent that can be groomed so hopefully someone can kick some fucking sense into his head before it's too late. Maybe he needs a rude awakening to open his eyes.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130762/article/titus-young-to-detroit-lions-im-tired-of-threats

Titus Young to Detroit Lions: 'I'm tired of threats'

Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young continues to try to get fired. Young threatened to quit earlier this week if he didn't get the football more, which caused Young's coach Jim Schwartz to say that the complaining wasn't such a good idea.

Yet Young was back at the keyboard again Friday.

"Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats," Young wrote on Twitter.

Young really needs an agent to tell him to stop. Even if Young truly wants out, this isn't the way to make it happen. It won't help him find a job elsewhere because clearly Young's maturity issues will follow him around the NFL.

"Guys are responsible for what they post, what they say," Schwartz said Wednesday. "You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there."

This might be the first public use of Twitter by a player going rogue in an intentional effort to get cut. Even when Young doesn't make any sense.

"Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame," Young wrote.

For him to act out like this shows that he is a troubled young man. Dumb but in need of help. He has talent that can be groomed so hopefully someone can kick some fucking sense into his head before it's too late. Maybe he needs a rude awakening to open his eyes.

:rofl:

Welcome to the CFL Titus Young, your time in the NFL is finished. I can't imagine any team giving this kid a shot once he gets cut by the Lions. Paves the way for a much more talented and better team in Ryan Broyles if he can stay healthy.

Michael Fabiano ‏@Michael_Fabiano

The Detroit Lions have released Titus Young.

Titus D Young Sr ‏@TitusDYoungSr

Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame

LOL WUT

The other 31 teams should offer him dollar contracts lol

The other 31 teams should offer him dollar contracts lol

And a ball, don't forget.

Dunno if he is even worth a dollar.

And a ball, don't forget.

I'd add a muzzle. And a "the veterans can kick the shit out of you if you run your mouth" clause.

Former Lions WR Titus Young recently told his high school coach that he's better than Calvin Johnson.

"He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron," E.C. Robinson recalled late last month. "I said, 'Titus, come on.' I said, 'Come on, man. Who you talking to?' I said, 'Come on, you’re as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.' And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. 'Ah man, I'm better than him.'" If Young is unwilling to play second fiddle to this generation's greatest wideout, he's going to have a hard time fitting in many receiving corps around the league. He'll need to at least fake an attitude adjustment before signing on with a new team.

Source: Detroit Free Press