NaTaS

What is one thing you can say to another teams fan base to really piss them off?

Saw this on another forum and figured I'd post it here.

For a Browns fan, calling them Browns 2.0 or the Ravens the original Browns puts me in a very pissy mood. Also, the mention of Art Modell gets me angry every time.

Calling the Rams the Lambs.

This might be not so hot topic anymore, but refer to Big Ben as a rapist or Ray Lewis as a murder and you'll still get angry looks or discussions with fans of the Steelers and Ravens.

• Upvote 1

True story on both accounts though :laugh:

I remember getting banned for calling former Packer TE Mark Chmura a pedophile on a Packers Forum. Tsk tsk.

I don't get angry, but it's annoying when people call GB the "Fudge" Packers. Like... really? Let's get a little more creative, shall we?

trophy_iggle.jpg

Fucking losers.

• Upvote 1

Is that a pile of dog shit on the top shelf beside the helmet? lmao

It's pretty tough to piss off Bills fans. There is nothing insulting you can say that we haven't already heard a few thousand times.

Pretty much anything you say to a Falcon fan about not having a ring. That team has a pretty horrible history, they have like 1 real HOFer.

I would say 1 yard short..but even I laugh at that now. Not sure about other Titans fans.

Mention of our Superbowl record when I defend the Vikings pisses me off. Yeah... keep living in the damn past while my team actually made the playoffs this year.

Any Niner fan mentioning their 20 year old SB rings as a reason why they're better than us. News flash, those rings have nothing to do with anyone currwently on your team.

That and any mention of Superbowl XL. The Steelers can rot in hell.

More recently people who blame us and call us cheaters because of the 'Fail Mary' against the Packers. That wasn't our fault people. Blame the crappy-ass backup refs.

Edited by Jayrus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would say 1 yard short..but even I laugh at that now. Not sure about other Titans fans.

it hurts a bit, but I always just point out that even though Dyson could have gotten us into OT with one more yard, we wouldn't have even been there without him (MCM) based on this board, I think a better way to get a Titans fan going now is to insult Chris Johnson

in my experience, mentioning the Baltimore Colts is usually a good way to get Baltimore fans going

Edited by oochymp

trophy_iggle.jpg

Fucking losers.

That doesn't irk me half as much as talking about fucking Santa Claus.

Using Spygate to devalue the Patriots success the last decade always seems to irk Pats fans.

Tell a Cowboys fan Romo sucks or that they don't have a superbowl team and watch the fireworks begin.

I've actually come across Patriots fans who get pissed off if you mention their loss in Super Bowl 42. I can't speak for the rest of the fan base though.

in my experience, mentioning the Baltimore Colts is usually a good way to get Baltimore fans going

actually, on further consideration to really get a Baltimore fan going on this topic tell them they did the same thing to Cleveland that Indianapolis did to them

• Upvote 1

Declaring that the Cowboys are "America's team" really gets me, as a Redskins fan riled up.

That doesn't irk me half as much as talking about fucking Santa Claus.

I knew about the booing him thing, but actually fucking him takes this to a whole, unnecessary level ...

It's Santa Claus, after all ... You guys are ruthless!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Telling a Steelers fan that the refs are in their pocket, for some reason, seems to piss off every Steelers fan I know. They're all, "LOLWUT?!? THE REFS FUCKING HATE US!!!!"

• Upvote 1

I knew about the booing him thing, but actually fucking him takes this to a whole, unnecessary level ...

It's Santa Claus, after all ... You guys are ruthless!!!!

LOL

Cowboys fans are so sensative all you have to say is "Oh, you're a Cowboys fan?" or "I didn't know you were a Cowboys fan" they either get upset or feel the immediate need to smash your team. Even if you're just honestly saying you didn't know they were a fan.

It depends on the fan talking the trash honestly. And if it's the same repetitive garbage. People discrediting a simple nickname like America's Team? Weak. Telling me something I already know about our "franchise" QB? Stupid. Thinking that having a Victoria's Secret in the stadium means anything? Brain dead.

I wouldn't say it's any different than other teams constant blabbering. :shrug:

Hard to piss off a Lions fan. My favorite though is laughter. Like...

Random person: oh yeah, who you root for?

- the Lions.

Random person: HAHAHAHAHA

Is it really that funny? I get it a lot.

Raiders fans hate it when you show them that even with the 0-16 (wich btw doesn't get under my skin, I've accepted it) season. Their 10 year loss total trumps DETs. One of those 'whos the worst' debates.

Millen mentioning makes me angry! But usually at the Fords, not the messanger. And when people make claims about Calvin not being the best WR in football. I don't care about your fantasy numbers. Megatrons a freak.