Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

@sean--I seemingly hate women? Where in the world did that come from?

I wouldn't say hate, but I've defenitely gotten some vibes of bitterness towards women from you before.

MHG started it :shifty:

The guy who invented gifs started it when he thought he'd be cool and say jiff instead.

Also, Bware does hate women.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't say hate, but I've defenitely gotten some vibes of bitterness towards women from you before.

I advocate for women's equality on a regular basis :shrug:. I mean, I do have some pretty harsh opinions about dating, but it has more to do with the falsities that society has created for our generation than anything in regard to either sex.

Bware is a total feminist apologist.

Things I hate, eh?

Umm...... To be honest there's not much in life I truly loathe.

Clipping my right hand's fingernails though. That's a bitch.

Edited by badgers

You haven't truly grasped feminism until you've punched a woman in the ovaries.

I love supplements and especially pre workout igniters like noXplode. But man do they have some weird side effects sometimes. At the gym earlier. Yoga pants girl merely walks into the room. Don't get a stiffy. Don't get a stiffy. Ah damnit.

Even though it wasn't the exact scenario, this is how I pictured us arguing over "gif" lol...if you're not a Seinfeld fan you may not get it. <_<

9rqqepum1tol1jfd13c4viv9n.300x275x22.gif

"There's no moops!"

• Upvote 1

Though addressed in my thread, I figured I'd make it universal:

-Breaking up with someone via text message

-Not talking to someone before or after the break-up/ not giving an explanation.

Edited by BJORN

- People who are so miserable and defeated all the time that they bring you down with them.

- People who talk about things they really have no clue or experience about.

- When people won't let you over when you need to change lanes on the freeway. Like, come on... would it fucking kill you to slow down for 2 seconds? Wherever you're going will be there 2 seconds later, I promise.

- When people take up the entire aisle in the grocery store. Either they're talking to someone else or they park their cart in the center of the aisle while they look at something. Please be considerate for once in your life and move out of the way. Old people are professionals at this, I swear.

- When people harp on you about stuff that you clearly already know or are aware of.

• Upvote 1

People who refuse to turn their headlights on when it's raining.

This whole share the road campaign in regard to bicyclists. Fuck that. They can't go fast enough and don't belong on auto roadways.

overly sentimental white people

Melodramatic middle aged women

Grown ass men looking for fights at bars

Middle class people who agree with tax breaks for the 1%.

people who think trickle down economics works.

Modern popular music sans a handful of artists

Dogs in apartment complexes

The entitlement of a contingent of our millenial generation

Edited by BwareDWare94

Bars whose members of staff push you to keep drinking no matter how many times you tell them you're done. I might stop going to one of my favorite places simply because of this.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Bars whose members of staff push you to keep drinking no matter how many times you tell them you're done. I might stop going to one of my favorite places simply because of this.

I dunno how it is in other states, I'm sure it's similar, but in Texas it is against the law to over-sell someone alcohol, especially if the customer is showing signs of intoxication.

I dunno how it is in other states, I'm sure it's similar, but in Texas it is against the law to over-sell someone alcohol, especially if the customer is showing signs of intoxication.

I thought the same thing but I'm not sure this is what Bware is referring to, I think he's talking about when you go in the bar planning to drink a beer or two and they try to sell you three or four, not trying to get you to drink more than you can handle, but trying to get you to drink more than you want

Defense of the Patriots from non-Patriot fans.

• Upvote 2

What oochy said. I don't get drunk too often, and I know my limits, and I don't care if this bar I frequent has great food and prices, their staff (except the handful that know me by now) just push and push and push. Even the owner.

Defense of the Patriots from non-Patriot fans.

Being told my opinions are "invalid" because I'm a Steeler fan.

When people pile up the sink with utensils, dishes, pans/pots, cups, etc. Fucking wash the shit and put it back when you're done it's not that hard.

• Upvote 2

^ Yes! My roommates are allergic to doing dishes. They're good people, but they're just lazy a lot of the time. I end up doing a lot of the housework in general or else it wouldn't get done.

• Upvote 1

Being told my opinions are "invalid" because I'm a Steeler fan.

When people claim you said things you never said.

Edited by Thanatos19

Long track NASCAR races. So. Fucking. Boring.