SteVo

Rank your preferred Super Bowl winners

My Patriots hate has waned a lot for some reason, it's more of a respect these days.

Drinks Are On Me: :Packers:

Actively Happy For: :Steelers:

Permission Granted For Winning: :panthers: :Patriots:

Whatever:

:Bengals: (would rather not see Andy Dalton hoist anything but a shovel to scoop shit)
:Ravens: (Like Harbs and numerous players, would rather not see Flacco win another ring)

Ryan Lindley Is Your QB: :Cardinals:

Please, God, No: :Cowboys:

The Hype Train Would Be Too Much: :Colts::Broncos:

Division Rival Placement: :Lions:

BC Will Get Banned, So Even Thought This Would Be Atrocious, it Might be Worth It: :Seahawks:

• Upvote 2

:megusta:

:Steelers:

:yes:

:Packers::panthers:

:notbad:

:Cardinals: :patriots: :Broncos::Colts::Cowboys::Lions:

:no:

:Ravens::Bengals::Seahawks:

• Upvote 1

It's not who's the best team all year, it's whose the best team going in.

1. :Cowboys: Romo's on fire, Murray is being smarter on his hits, Dez is happy, Best O-line in the Nfl, and the defense is getting the ball back to the offense. This is the best Dallas team I've been alive for. :devious:

2. :Steelers:

3. :Seahawks:

4. :Bengals:

5. :panthers: Winning four in a row and playing a sad Cardinals team may kick start something!

6. :Packers:

7. :Patriots:

10. :Ravens:

11. :Lions:

12. :Cardinals:

Edited by McTater

1. :Steelers: FUUUCK YEEEAAAHHH!!! :rock:

2. :Lions: This would give a long-suffering city and franchise something to celebrate.

3. :panthers: You're playing with house money! Do it for the LOLz!

4. :Packers: They have enough championships already, but whatever.

5. :Patriots: Hey, if they win another Super Bowl, maybe Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will go away.

6. :Bengals: They're the least annoying division rival, but they're still a division rival, so fuck 'em.

7. :Colts: No, Andrew Luck is not better than Ben Roethlisberger, no matter how often you repeat it.

8. :Seahawks: If they win another, will they finally be happy, or will they just bitch that they "should" have three? :rolleyes2:

9. :Broncos: I'd rather see Peyton Manning go out like Dan Marino than John Elway. Oh, and fuck Emmanuel Sanders.

10. :Cardinals: Bruce Arians: falling ass-backwards into good fortune since 2008.

11. :Ravens: I fucking loathe John Harbaugh.

12. :Cowboys: Nonononono, only ONE team can have six Lombardi Trophies! :mad:

Edited by DBR96A

1. :Steelers:

-My grandpa's team. He actually just recently passed away. I've always had a soft spot for this team because of him.

Well... Fuck. :(

• Upvote 2

The Bears didn't make it in so the only team I'm legitimately rooting against is the Lions. I loathe the Packers but part of me always feels like rooting for them in the playoffs. It's probably Aaron Rodgers. I really like Rodgers as a player and a person. Don't want the damn Packers winning it, though. Would never hear the end of that from my Packer friends.

Would also be funny to see the Bengals lose because most of my friends are Bengal fans and it would be hilarious to watch their reactions.

So with the Steelers and Cardinals gone...

1. :Vikings:

2. :Cowboys:

3. :Ravens:

4. :Packers: < because I want Rodgers to win another SB :shifty:

Edited by OSUViking

1. :Ravens:

2. :Patriots:

3. :Lions:

Fuck everyone else :yep:

You are making me question your Panthers fanhood, CAR.

My Patriots hate has waned a lot for some reason, it's more of a respect these days.

Drinks Are On Me: :Packers:

Actively Happy For: :Steelers:

Permission Granted For Winning: :panthers: :Patriots:

Whatever:

:Bengals: (would rather not see Andy Dalton hoist anything but a shovel to scoop shit)

:Ravens: (Like Harbs and numerous players, would rather not see Flacco win another ring)

Ryan Lindley Is Your QB: :Cardinals:

Please, God, No: :Cowboys:

The Hype Train Would Be Too Much: :Colts::Broncos:

Division Rival Placement: :Lions:

BC Will Get Banned, So Even Thought This Would Be Atrocious, it Might be Worth It: :Seahawks:

Would like to see happen:

:Packers: Always have liked this team.

:Broncos: I'd like Peyton to get one more ring.

Not too sure about:

:panthers: Not sure if they'll beat Seattle. Would be cool if they did though and won it all for the fans. It would stop all the talk about how losing teams don't deserve to be in it.

:Colts: Luck's a good QB for sure, but that defense I'm not too sure about.

DON'T WANT PERIOD.

:Cowboys::Seahawks: :Patriots: :Ravens:

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

1. :panthers:(wouldn't it be hilarious?)

2. :Packers:

3. :Broncos:

4. :Cardinals:

5. :Bengals:

huge dropoff

6. :Steelers:

7. :Ravens:

8. :Patriots: .

9. :Lions:

10. :Seahawks:

11. :Colts:

12. :Cowboys:

damn, the Panthers/Cards matchup was the only one in which my preferred team won, and I really don't expect the Panthers to go much farther :sigh:

I'm late but here it is (with eliminated teams in as well)

My team: :Packers:

Will root for these guys if Packers lose: :panthers::Cardinals::Lions: (I feel guilty cuz they're a rival but Suh's about to leave and they've been just so bad for so long)

I wouldn't mind them winning: :Patriots: :Steelers::Bengals::Colts:

Would prefer they don't win: :Ravens::Cowboys:

Please don't: :Broncos::Seahawks: -Just the same fuckers from last year, is all. Bringin some new teams please.

Go for it

1. :Bengals:

2. :Lions:

3. :panthers:

4. :Broncos:

5. :Packers:

Could be worse

6. :Steelers:

7. :Colts:

Rather not

8. :Cowboys:

9. :Cardinals:

Nightmare

10. :Ravens:

11. :Patriots:

12. :Seahawks:

:no:

Rank your Super Bowl contenders for the remaining teams!

1. :Cowboys:

2. :Ravens:

3. :Seahawks:

4. :Packers:

5. :panthers:

FUCK ALL EVERYTHING IF:

6. :Broncos:

7. :Patriots:

8. :Colts:

At this point, I guess... IT GOES A LI'L SOMETHIN' LIKE THIIIIIIIIIISSSS!

Teams I'd like to see win:

1. :Packers: I love me some Rodgers. The guy is a beast, and when he's on top of his game there's no one doing it better. Add to that my A.J. Hawk love, Clay the monster, the emergence of a running game this season, and one hell of a secondary, they're just a fun team to watch when they're firing on all cylinders. I love watching them put teams away and then pile it on. They look like they really love blowing teams out.

2. :Colts: I just can't see this happening with the one dimensional nature of this team. They have no running game, their defense is suspect on a good day, but that Andrew Luck... Wow. The kid is for real. I know for some reason TGP is predominantly anti-Andrew for God knows what reason, but there are about 30 other teams that would be lucky to have him at QB right now.

Meh, Whatever...:

3. :Patriots: Brady was supposed to be done after he got benched against the Chiefs. If you watched any sports news the next day, the sky was falling, Tom was yesterday's news, and Belichick was a joke. Fast forward through the rest of the year, and look where we are. I like watching a complete team play a complete game, and this Pats team is as complete as they've been in a long, long time.

4. :Seahawks: Say what you want about them. They're brash, they whine, they're dirty, this guy is overrated, that guy is a loudmouth... Blah blah blah. They found a way to get homefield advantage when everyone was writing them off as the next defending champs to miss the playoffs. Call me crazy, but I don't mind this team. Hell, there are even some guys I genuinely like to watch playing in Seattle. Also, all the Wilson hate has got to stop. lol

Please, God, NOOOOO:

:Broncos: I'm a Chiefs fan, and Peyton didn't give us the time of day. Fuck a third strike. Two is all they need.

:Cowboys: I don't hate them as much as most people do, but I do hate that smug smile on Jerry Jones' face. On top of that, the no.1 team I'd like to see win it would have to lose for them to be a possibility. Plus, Chris Christie can suck it.

:Ravens: Flacco, plain and simple. He just really ircks me. I will say this though: If he goes God mode playoff monster again, I'll reconsider calling him the most overpayed guy in the history of the NFL. I'm still waiting for him to have that 2-4 pick game. It should come this weekend in Foxborough, err, Gilette.

:panthers: Cam. That's all. Just Cam. Hell of an athlete, but I don't like the kid. Doing superman poses after every other first down? I don't know. Maybe one day I'll ease up on him, but he just seems like he still doesn't get it. They didn't even win half of their games, and they beat a fourth string QB in a game that was actually a bit closer that the score. What's so funny, Cam? STOP. SMILING.

• Upvote 1

You dont like Cam having fun?

Are you related to Roger Goodell? :p

And that game wasn't close at all, lol. Defense shut them the fuck down.

After thinking through this a bit, mine may have changed.

1) :panthers: D'oh.

2) :Ravens: Steve Smith needs a ring.

3) :Cowboys: Romo winning would silence a lot of critics of a genuine great QB.

4) :Packers: I'm beginning to tire of the media's constant sucking of Rodgers dick. Yeah, we get it, he's awesome and all that, but its starting to wear.

5) :Broncos: Peyton getting another ring- just for how Zack would react, if nothing else- would be nice to see.

6) :Patriots: Really any of these six are fine. Pats are a cool team and I like the way they play the game.

7) :Seahawks: Please no. Their fanbase has more egotistical idiots than any other, (I know from my informal poll on the subject.) Just don't want to hear it anymore. Would be awesome if we knocked them out.

8) :Colts: As stated before, do not want to hear a season's praising of Andrew Luck and how he carried his team and how he's going to the Hall of Fame and how he's the best QB ever... yeesh. Enough already. I like the guy, but I wouldn't be able to turn on ESPN the entire offseason.

Edited by Thanatos19

I blame Cam for everything That sucks in the world. There's just something about the guy that makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

1. :Steelers: FUUUCK YEEEAAAHHH!!! :rock: Fuck. :mad:

2. :Lions: This would give a long-suffering city and franchise something to celebrate.

3. :panthers: You're playing with house money! Do it for the LOLz!

4. :Packers: They have enough championships already, but whatever.

5. :Patriots: Hey, if they win another Super Bowl, maybe Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will go away.

6. :Bengals: They're the least annoying division rival, but they're still a division rival, so fuck 'em.

7. :Colts: No, Andrew Luck is not better than Ben Roethlisberger, no matter how often you repeat it.

8. :Seahawks: If they win another, will they finally be happy, or will they just bitch that they "should" have three? :rolleyes2:

9. :Broncos: I'd rather see Peyton Manning go out like Dan Marino than John Elway. Oh, and fuck Emmanuel Sanders.

10. :Cardinals: Bruce Arians: falling ass-backwards into good fortune since 2008.

11. :Ravens: I fucking loathe John Harbaugh.

12. :Cowboys: Nonononono, only ONE team can have six Lombardi Trophies! :mad:

GO PANTHERS! :yep:

• Upvote 1

I blame Cam for everything That sucks in the world. There's just something about the guy that makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Yeah black guys having fun and being good at QB makes certain people really mad for some reason. :troll:

In all seriousness though, I am curious. Didn't you like him at one point or am I confusing you with someone else? He really is just a big kid, which is a bad and a good thing, but I'm genuinely curious why so many people dislike Cam.