BwareDWare94

PQS: What Does Your Name Mean?

I've never really found any concrete, direct translations of my name (Kellen), so I've always kind of joked around about it. My most recent joke is this, when I'm introducing myself to people: "I'm Kellen. It's Irish for "ugly baby."

Anyway, it's kind of fun to plug your name into this site to see what it says about you:

https://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/what-does-my-name-mean.cfm

• Your first name of Kellen has given you a quick, analytical mind.
  • You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
  • However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
  • You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
  • Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
  • Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
  • In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
  • You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
  • A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
  • Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.

• While the name Kellen creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

Pretty fucking accurate save for a few things. What does everybody else come up with?

The name of John has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.

While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.

Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.

Although the name John creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

• Your first name, Steven, makes you independent, resourceful, practical, and patient.

• You could be inventive along scientific or technical lines.

• Although you are not naturally spontaneous in musical or artistic expression, you can develop technical proficiency along these lines.

• You are fussy about details and seek perfection in whatever you undertake.

• Being somewhat wilful and skeptical, you learn best through your own experiences and seek proof though facts.

• You work best alone, making your own decisions, and learning from your own experiences.

• Despite your loyalty to friends, your communication at times is stilted, too candid, and frank.

• Weaknesses in the health centre in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

• The name Steven creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

• This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

This is disturbingly accurate.

The name of Greg makes you dynamic, restless, independent, ready to accept challenges, and outspoken.

You enjoy change, travel, and new experiences.

Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in creating fairness.

You are very creative and promotional, and work intensely to carry out your plans.

Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work.

Your lack of patience and consistency in your affairs and your tendency to act impulsively can lead to actions you later regret taking, or to accidents, particularly to the head.

You find that you often do the hard, pioneering work in an undertaking, only to see others reap the benefits.

While this name makes you very honest and sincere in your personal relationships, your tendency to retaliate with caustic remarks over even slight offenses could spoil many friendships.

You are prone to suffer moods of depression, and physical and mental tension which could have a serious affect upon the nervous system, causing stomach ulcers.

Health weaknesses could also affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, or result in loss of hair.

Although the name Greg creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

• Your name of Matthew has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
  • However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
  • People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
  • You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
  • You love people, family, home, and friends and try to be a parent to the whole human race.
  • While you have generally stable conditions in your personal life, you may experience some problems in business affairs through a tendency to be scattering and inattentive to details.
  • Any health problems would show as tension in the nervous system brought on by worry.

• Although the name Matthew creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

What the fuck? That's pretty much exactly me, in a nutshell.

• Upvote 1

Your First Name of: Erik

The name of Erik creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.

:think:

You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.

:notbad:

Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.

Which is hilarious, because I hate writing.

You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.

:yep:

However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and menial tasks.

I'm not bothered by any of these things, though.

You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature.

Actually, no, this is probably correct.

You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways.

Maybe. I dunno.

Others often find it difficult to understand you.

Maybe. I dunno.

Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil.

:think:

This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs. Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.

Aw yeah, heart attacks.

Although the name Erik creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Edited by Vin

• Your first name of Zack has given you a quick, analytical mind.

• However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.

• You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.

• Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.

• Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.

• In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.

• Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
  • While the name Zack creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

• This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

Dayum, this is spot on...

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

• Your name of Jeramie creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.

-- Mhm

• You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.

-- Definitely

• You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.

-- Usually

• You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.

-- Yes

• It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.

-- 100%

• A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.

-- Dunno if this should be limited to just business dealings. But I pinpointed excessive negativity as a big weakness of mine a couple of years ago and have done a lot to fix this.

• You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.

-- Somewhat accurate. Less negativity has helped with this exponentially though.

• You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires.

-- So true.

• Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.

-- Haha. Always. :(

• You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment.

-- Also something I have changed in my life in the last couple years.

• This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.

- Dead.

• Although the name Jeramie creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

- Reading this makes me surprised that I am still alive.

--------------------------------------------

This thing is scary. Not gonna lie, when I read the topic, I was all like.. "Oh man, Bware is losing his touch on these PQS threads". Clicked inside, read a few, then did my own... Again -- scary. lol

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

• Your name of Craig gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

• Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

• You enjoy being with people in a social environment.

• Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

• Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

• This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

• You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.

• Procrastination is your downfall.

• You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.

• It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.

• This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.

• There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.

• Hair loss could also be a problem.
  • Although the name Craig creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

• This name, when combined with certain last names, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

A lot of this is correct.

• Your name of Alex gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

Sure, I guess.

• You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

I make light of practically everything, though I was generally considered more mature than most people my age growing up.

• Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

This is one of those that fits practically everybody.

• Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

I suppose.

• In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.

I live by myself so I kinda have to :shifty:

• Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.

Accurate.

• However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.

I am a bit too independent at times.

• Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.

I don't experience much worry about anything pretty much ever. Almost too carefree.

• Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
  • Although the name Alex creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

Never had that issue come up with friends. My favorite expression isn't anywhere close to "I know", so I guess according to this my last name is balanced? :shifty:

• This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

I live a pretty carefree life.

So..somewhat accurate I guess?

• Your first name of Zack has given you a quick, analytical mind.
  • While the name Zack creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

Dayum, this is spot on...

Decided to use my full first name to see how that worked out or if it was different.

• Your name Zackery gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

• Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.

• This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.

• You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

• You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.

• For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a "know it all" and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.

• You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.

• You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.
  • Although the name Zackery creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

• This name, when combined with certain last names, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension.

Combined, the two are eerily fitting.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

• Your first name of Ben has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.

• You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

• You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

• Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

• Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.

• Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

• The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression.

• You will never tolerate a situation where your independence and individuality are curtailed.

• Conditions in your personal life can change very quickly to turmoil any time you are challenged, or when there is any friction or misunderstanding, because you can be very caustic and outspoken.

• There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others.

• This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.

• You are apt to be indulgent in eating rich, quick-energy foods, which you crave because your nervous system becomes depleted of vitality.

• Ailments of the liver and a weak back could result.

• Although the name Ben creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

• This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream.

only the bold were hits

Edited by BC

See Sarge's post for mine and it's pretty much dead-on...

lol

Edited by BucD

• Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people.

• You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel.

• For this reason, you could do well in public relations work.

• You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living.

• You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally.

• While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate.

• Difficulty in coming to important decisions and a degree of passivity do not allow you the concentration and application required to attain positions of responsibility.

• You prefer to choose the easiest way to accomplish your goals, and would probably readily admit that you dislike hard work.

• However, your likeable personality sees you through most situations but when your emotional nature does not allow you to be strictly impersonal in your relationships, you could experience awkward, embarrassing entanglements.

• Weaknesses in the health could affect the kidneys, or lower back.

• Although the name Jonathan creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

• This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems.

Eerily accurate. I almost feel like this website has to look at your cookies and check your Google searches or Facebook posts lol.

Edit: I put in my fiancee's name for the hell of it - spot on.

Edited by Maverick

"The name of Phil makes you very idealistic, sensitive, and prone to enjoying dick."

Edited by Chernobyl426