NaTaS

What player on your favorite team do you hate the most?

Shawntae Spencer. Thank god this coaching staff realized he was a nickel back at best.

Zane Beadles... makes our interior line look awful because he alone can't block a thing

He most certainly doesn't suck. Just because he isn't a beast doesn't mean he's not a good player.

No, I think he fucking sucks.

• Upvote 1

No, I think he fucking sucks.

You hate the guy that wins you games behind a horrible offensive line? You can hate his stats but Ben is a beast. Without Ben good luck having an offense outside of Rashard Mendenhall

Remember, this was for the player screwing up OR for other reasons.

I'm going to guess Ben's off the field activities might be a reason one would hate him.

MJD.

Great player on the field, but his attitude off the field pisses me off.

Well, I guess if I had to chose one guy that I like the least, it would have to be Jon McGraw. He's a liability when it comes to tackling. I don't really hate any of the Chiefs though. Go Chiefs.

First Bucs fan, hehe.

I'll say Jeremy Trueblood. For such a big, powerful guy he's soft at times. Seems like every game we can expect at least 2-3 holding or false start penalties from him. I just think he is more of a liability than anything else. I do think he has upside but I'd label him as an underachiever in my book.

He most certainly doesn't suck. Just because he isn't a beast doesn't mean he's not a good player.

I think the Cowboys disagree with you.

Elbert Mack. Terrible Cornerback who can't cover for shit, yet he remains on the team every year because Morris likes him.

Mike Jenkins. He hasn't lived up this potential and runs away from tackles. Also, every time he takes a hit he lays on the field for a minute and gets helped off, then runs back on five minutes later. It's fucking obnoxious.

Oh, and Phail and Mathias only hate Choice because I back him. There's really no reason to.

Being that Tashard got his ass shipped out of town, there's plenty of reason to dislike the guy.

And Jenkins has been playing much better than he was last season, I don't know what games you're watching.

Last year I hated Bo Scaife...Alot..But now since he's not on the team I don't hate anyone on our team. If I had to choose someone though it would probably be Barrett Rudd just because he's been a huge downgrade from Stephen Tulloch.

First Bucs fan, hehe.

I'll say Jeremy Trueblood. For such a big, powerful guy he's soft at times. Seems like every game we can expect at least 2-3 holding or false start penalties from him. I just think he is more of a liability than anything else. I do think he has upside but I'd label him as an underachiever in my book.

Donald Penn? He's pretty horrible, yet there are a few analysts that slob his knob, much like Kemoeatu. They're both dumb as fuck and are prone to getting into scuffles and drawing penalties. Jeremy Trueblood > Donald Penn

Last year I hated Bo Scaife...Alot..But now since he's not on the team I don't hate anyone on our team. If I had to choose someone though it would probably be Barrett Rudd just because he's been a huge downgrade from Stephen Tulloch.

Not sure how anyone can like Cortland Finnegan. My best friend is a Titans fan and he despises that guy, lol.

MJD.

Great player on the field, but his attitude off the field pisses me off.

your avatar is so fitting for this.

and i can't think of a Pat player i actually hate...

so i'm just gonna go with the entire secondary :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Donald Penn? He's pretty horrible, yet there are a few analysts that slob his knob, much like Kemoeatu. They're both dumb as fuck and are prone to getting into scuffles and drawing penalties. Jeremy Trueblood > Donald Penn

Not sure how anyone can like Cortland Finnegan. My best friend is a Titans fan and he despises that guy, lol.

He's not one of my favorites but he worked his ass off from being a nobody, backup to becoming a beast in our o-line. He's a great run blocker but does get harassed by elite DE's at times. The only lineman we have that I actually like are Joseph and Faine. Zuttahs not bad either.

I would have said Tashard Choice, and just as a player. He's got a great attitude, but the fumbles and tardedness were driving me crazy.

Now, I'd go with Martellus Bennett. I expect more from a 2nd round pick than "he's a good run blocker." Big f'n deal.

Someone starting to get on my nerves is Felix Jones. We found his kryptonite: football. Him and Mike Jenkins might be the first players in the NFL whose medical bills are more than their salaries.

• Upvote 1

he's just feisty, and he seems to be a good guy off the field, to me, I won't hate a guy for what he does on the field unless it's particularly egregious (think Haynesworth's head stomping) unless he's a prick off the field, I really can't think of any Titans I would say I hate.

Honestly I don't know anymore. If you asked me in the beginning of the year I probably would've said CJ Spiller because I thought he was a terrible waste of a pick but now he's been ok for us as a wr, he drew a big pass interference this week. Not the right pick, but at least he contributes. I'm not a huge fan of Brad Smith (a shame since he's a Mizzou Alum) but thats because I think we use the wildcat too much. We have a top 10 runningback in Fred Jackson, I don't see why we need a gimmick like that. Can't blame him for that though.

I spose then my least favorite player is Leodis Mckelvin. He's ok, but definitely hasn't justified the draft pick. Also, he can't speak english which is annoying haha.

Tashard Choice

Obviously JJ listens. Please pick our non-Witten TE next.

Oh, and Phail and Mathias only hate Choice because I back him. There's really no reason to.

^ LOL. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with the fact that he wasn't performing to the level that the Cowboys need. You are right about selecting a secondary player as the least favorite. That's been an obvious choice since before the season began.

Now, I'd go with Martellus Bennett. I expect more from a 2nd round pick than "he's a good run blocker." Big f'n deal.

Someone starting to get on my nerves is Felix Jones. We found his kryptonite: football. Him and Mike Jenkins might be the first players in the NFL whose medical bills are more than their salaries.

I'll go with this as my selection, in full. Bennett is a good run blocker.. but we've become a pass happy team. Why keep him when he has butterfingers and Witten can block when needed.

As for Felix, I agree that he's frustrating. He has the speed and the cuts to succeed but his so damn injury prone. At some point you have to cut your losses, and it seems that time is coming faster and faster. He was amazing in college ball but only because he had so much stamina.. now in the NFL, everyone has that stamina.

he's just feisty, and he seems to be a good guy off the field, to me, I won't hate a guy for what he does on the field unless it's particularly egregious (think Haynesworth's head stomping) unless he's a prick off the field, I really can't think of any Titans I would say I hate.

He's said numerous times in interviews that he's the dirtiest player in the league. :shrug:

He's said numerous times in interviews that he's the dirtiest player in the league. :shrug:

you realize he models his physical play after Hines Ward, right? And that Ward used the term 'feisty' to describe Cort?

Anyway, to answer the question, I think I'm willing to say Chris Johnson is probably at the top of my list right now, which is not to say I hate the guy, there are only two players who have worn the Titans' jersey that I would say I even come close to hating (if you don't know who those two are, think for a second, if you still can't come up with it, 32 and 92 should be enough to tell you) CJ can just get a little irritating

I don't really hate any player on my team but Brent Celek sure can piss me off.