Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

Predict Which Rookies Could Start For Your Team This Season (If At All)

For the 49ers I really don't see any of the guys we drafted starting this year. Most of the guys we drafted were for depth. Even AJ Jenkins will only be a #5 option at best this season (behind Davis, Crabtree, Moss and Manningham),

Andrew Luck, RGIII

Matt Kalil

Peter Konz

LaVonte David

Mark Baron

lol didn't read the topic I guess

Fletcher Cox COULD start but probably not until next year. That's pretty much it.

Edited by seanbrock

6th option you mean, Jenkins is still worse than Kyle Williams as a receiver. Also I didn't realize sean was a Colts, Falcons, Vikings and Bucs fan.

Anyway the guys on the Broncos who might start are Derek Wolfe, DT and Phillip Blake, C. Hillman is a 3rd down back, Bolden isn't gonna be a starter immediately behind Bailey, Porter, Harris and Florence, and just no to Osweiler.

Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden and Mitchell Schwartz.

Blackmon, Branch, and Anger. And it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Jeris Pendleton starting at some point, for whatever reason, this season.

Kuechly, Silatolu, and Norman.

Maybe Zach Brown, but I still think Witherspoon starts over him.

Wright may technically "start", but he'll be #3 on the depth chart behind Britt and Washington.

Absolutely Bobby Wagner and Bruce Irvin. We were really thinned out at LB by Aaron Curry and David Hawthorne departures.

I think Rueben Randle will be our #3 WR and could produce more if Hakeem Nicks' injury limits him in the first few weeks of the season.

I also think that David Wilson will/should get a good amount of carries, especially with Jacobs being gone and given Ahmad Bradshaw's injury history. Wilson won't be listed as the "starter" for us, but I still think he'll be a relevant part of our running game this season.

Those 2 guys are really the only ones from our latest draft class that I have any hopes to produce for us in 2012.

Edited by BLUE

Blackmon, Branch, and Anger. And it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Jeris Pendleton starting at some point, for whatever reason, this season.

drinking some of Gene Smith's Kool-Aid I see, it's tough to consider a punter a 'starter'

Anyway, for the Titans I think Air nailed it, Wright will start if we go 3 wide on the first snap, and Brown may start, otherwise this draft was mostly depth (which is how it's supposed to work)

Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower have a good chance at starting. If not, they'll still get a good amount of playing time. In addition, I expect Alfonzo Dennard to see the field a lot.

For My EAGLES Kendricks,Boykin,& Cox(rotation) will all start and have good years.McNutt will be the End Zone target.I really think the EAGLES will be much improved from their 8-8 disaster of a year last year.If Vick stays healthy (thats a big if) there might even be a Superbowl appearance this year.But then again i say the same thing every year for the past 43 years.lol

Our first 3 picks (Barron, Martin, David) will start.

Andrew Luck, RGIII

Matt Kalil

Peter Konz

LaVonte David

Mark Baron

Erm, rookies who are on your team, bro.

Also, what Natty said.

Mercilus will likely have less snaps than Brooks Reed at the beginning of the season, but I could see him leaping Reed by midseason as the true starter opposite Barwin. Also Brandon Brooks has a shot at being a starter on the o-line. Posey and Martin could possibly see time as the #3 receiver, but I see that as basically Lestar Jean's job to lose.

Our first 3 picks (Barron, Martin, David) will start.

Don't like Blount as the starter?

For the Bears McClellin will start opposite Peppers. Jeffrey will start opposite Marshall or inside at slot (hopefully not). Nick Pieschel and James Brown are battling to challenge for a starting guard spot. That's about it.

What Zack said..Alameda Ta'amu might be the starter,but next season..

Jeffery and Hardin.

Gilmore, Glenn, and Graham are most likely starters. John Potter might be our starting kicker for kickoffs.

Edited by blotsfan

Reiff will probably play somewhere from the start of the season. Or at least that's what Linehan is hinting towards.

Broyles, both Lewis' could eventually see a lot of time as well as one of the corners we drafted in the later rounds.

Mercilus will likely have less snaps than Brooks Reed at the beginning of the season, but I could see him leaping Reed by midseason as the true starter opposite Barwin. Also Brandon Brooks has a shot at being a starter on the o-line. Posey and Martin could possibly see time as the #3 receiver, but I see that as basically Lestar Jean's job to lose.

What FartWaffles said.

Not sure I wannna know....But what the fuck is a fartwaffle?

I think it's pretty safe to say Worthy and Perry will be starting game 1. Mcmillian has a shot but I think Jennings beats him out.

For the Bears McClellin will start opposite Peppers. Jeffrey will start opposite Marshall or inside at slot (hopefully not). Nick Pieschel and James Brown are battling to challenge for a starting guard spot. That's about it.

I don't think McClellin starts, Idonije starts and McClellin comes in on passing downs in sub packages.

As for the Pack, Perry @ OLB, Worthy @ DE, and Heyward @ Nickel with Woodson moving to Safety. The reason we didn't go 19-0 last year was the loss of Nick Collins, Charles Woodson will fill that void.

Izzy will still hold the starting spot opposite of peppers I think Shea will be used in his rookie year just in passing situations. You don't think Hardin will start at some point.... He is huge hitter like Major Wright but is better in pass coverage.