BLUE

Who on your favorite team's active roster....

Has the best shot at making the Hall of Fame????

For some (Tom Brady for the Patriots, Tony Gonzalez for the Falcons) this is an easy answer....:yep:

Anyways, if I HAD to pick ONE current player from the Giants who has the best shot at making the Hall of Fame, I guess it would be Justin Tuck....

You????

Edited by BLUE

Guest Phailadelphia

Ware, Witten

Edited by Phailadelphia

It's just too easy to say Tom Brady. Multiple Super Bowl rings & MVP titles along with tons of records makes him a lock to get in the year he becomes eligible.

Charles Woodson.

pulse.jpg

Edited by Favre4Ever

Patrick Willis

Champ Bailey has to be a lock.

• Upvote 1

I'd assume that Woodson is a lock at this point. I don't see anything that would prevent him from getting in.

Rodgers is on track for a record setting HoF career.

Jennings has a shot if he keeps playing like this, probably not first ballot.

Troy Polamalu

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

part of the problem for the Titans is that the best players on our team are too young to really make a decent judgment, but right now I would have to say nobody on the Titans roster really looks like a HoFer at this point, that's not to say nobody will, among our top players who have been around long enough to be worth discussing in this context, Cort has been solid, but he's nowhere near HoF level, you might be able to make a case for either of our tackles, but based on the lack of HoF representation among o-linemen I don't think they reach the heightened standard, if CJ can replicate what he was able to do the past few years he'd have a shot, but right now you have to say that's up in the air, and Hasselbeck :rofl: sorry, I had to mention him when it comes to our top players right now who have been around a while, I guess for the question of the guy with the best shot I'd have to go with one of our OTs, but I really think they've got a steep climb at this point

Maybe Trent Cole, but he won't have the guadiest numbers. LeSean McCoy is very possible if he can remain healthy.

Tony Gonzalez -- HURRDURRR

Seriously though, take out Tony Gonzalez, and factor in if a couple young players continue to play like they have the first few years with the team throughout their entire career and its:

Curtis Lofton, Roddy White.

Also like to add in John Abraham.

London Fletcher should be a lock, but he is constantly overlooked, so it will take at least 3 ballots before he makes the final cut.

Matt Ryan, if he gets his shit together..anyway

Tony G, Abraham, and maybe Tyson Clabo

I'd say the player with the best shot for us is Dareus. Fred Jackson and Kyle Williams didn't become good until too late to have a real chance.

Actually, I guess if Shawne Merriman can legitimately turn it around he has a chance.

Edited by blotsfan

nnamdi... Cole has an outside shot.

If I had to pick one player on offense for Big Blue, I think Hakeem Nicks has the most promise. Chris Snee is probably the most talented player, RIGHT NOW, but offensive lineman historically don't get too much love from the Hall of Fame voters, so Hakeem Nicks it is....:yep:

Edited by BLUE

Ware. Witten.

Dez. :wub: