SteVo

Who DON'T you want your team to draft?

As we get closer to draft day, throw out some names you're hoping not to hear Goodell call when your team is on the clock.

For the Eagles:

Dontari Powe

Quinton Coples

Ryan Tannehill

Mark Barron

Ryan Tannehill

As we get closer to draft day, throw out some names you're hoping not to hear Goodell call when your team is on the clock.

For the Eagles:

Dontari Powe

Quinton Coples

Ryan Tannehill

Mark Barron

Assuming you mean in the 1st round...

Coby Fleener

Mike Adams

ANY Running Back

No CBs, no RBs, no WRs, and no OL except a center.

Edited by BenJarvus Green-Ellis

I rarely have anyone that I really don't want the Titans to draft, and the last time I did it was Chris Johnson, so, yeah, I'm just gonna trust our front office (though to be fair the previous time the Titans drafted someone I didn't want them to was Pacman, so I'm at least 1/2 :p )

Morris Claiborne and Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill because he's awful and Claiborne cause I don't want that first pick to go to the defense.

I just want the Texans to either draft a receiver or rush linebacker early. Any other position like o-line or secondary would be mildly disappointing to me.

Dwayne Allen, any RB, WR, defensive lineman or linebacker.

So...this leaves... Offensive line, TE, and our back 7...which are pretty important so yes. Get to it King Arthur. :yep:

a TE in the first...

Of the one that's an actual possibility at #5, Blackmon. If we trade down a few spots, I'd like them to avoid Riley Reiff, and Michael Floyd.

Edited by Shotgun

Assuming the Bucs don't trade down, we are likely to pick Richardson, Claiborne or Kalil depending on who is available. I am fine with all three. If we trade down, I'd like to avoid Stephone Gilmore, any WR and any defensive lineman.

I am not really sold on Shea Mcclellin yet, and he has been popping up in more mocks at our pick. I hope that isn't the case, but I won't be mad if he is a Packer next week.

Stephon Gilmore

Quentin Coples

The other names that are popping up for Carolina to take, I'd be fine with:

Michael Floyd

Fletcher Cox

Michael Brockers

Dontari Poe

Melvin Ingram

Less so with Ingram or Poe, unless Cox is already off the board.

But like I said... Rivera has carte blanche right now considering his great pick with Cam. I trust the coaching staff to make the right call.

Edited by Thanatos19

Assuming you mean in the 1st round...

Coby Fleener

Mike Adams

ANY Running Back

You DON'T want Mike Adams if he falls all the way to 32?

And why don't you want Fleener?

Oh man Thanatos, I thought you said you DIDNT want Fletcher Cox and I was about to rip into you. haha >_>

Add me to the list of people who want to steer away from Coples.

I don't want another DE and I don't want a corner in the first. Other than that really I'd be happy with any position.

Assuming the Bucs don't trade down, we are likely to pick Richardson, Claiborne or Kalil depending on who is available. I am fine with all three.

:yep:

Was gonna say the same thing.

You DON'T want Mike Adams if he falls all the way to 32?

And why don't you want Fleener?

I don't want Fleener in the first because the most important thing for a TE in our system is to block which is his biggest knock. While he's the best receiving TE of the class, plenty of them are good receivers and better blockers.....I feel we'd be better served taking a TE like Charles, Allen, or Green in the 2nd-3rd round.

I dont want Adams because he's another "project" Tackle which we have about 3 of on our roster.....plus locklear who we just signed and Diehl.

Not too mention it was just released today that he failed drug tests at his combine

If John MArtin falls, whose less of a project, that would be fine....just based on what I've read I'd rather steer clear

Edited by NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

Stephen Hill, or Kendall Wright. I'll be midly disappointed if we address offense early unless a guy like David DeCastro or Riley Reiff fell to us. A CB like Gilmore or Fitzpatrick would be good if they were on the board, a DT like Brockers or Still would be great, and Konz would be acceptable, but if there were other guys I mentioned still available, I'd dislike the pick.

I'd have to say Luke Kuechly or Johathan Martin. I'm not really sold on either of those guys.

The team dodged a bullet when everyone had them picking Aaron Curry when he was a rookie. I don't want to see them make the mistake now by taking Kuechly that they avoided back then. I'm not saying that the kid's going to bust or anything like that, and he'd most likely be an immediate upgrade. However, I don't think he's worth the 11th pick. If they moved back and landed him, then maybe, but not at 11.

As for Martin, I don't know if he's ever going to be anything more than Brandon Albert, and we already have one of those. Martin isn't strong in the running game, and he is susceptible to the better pass rushers in college. That doesn't bode well for him in the NFL, where almost every team has at least one solid pass rusher who was elite in college.

I dont want Adams because he's another "project" Tackle which we have about 3 of on our roster.....plus locklear who we just signed and Diehl.

Not too mention it was just released today that he failed drug tests at his combine

If John MArtin falls, whose less of a project, that would be fine....just based on what I've read I'd rather steer clear

I don't blame you for not wanting Adams, and that's coming from a guy who follows the Buckeyes. I don't care about his pot use. The way I see it, half or more of these guys are doing some sort of drugs. I'm just not sure he'll transition well into the NFL. Doesn't get his head up fast enough, is susceptible to being punched off balance, and just isn't in the first round class to me, even if it is the last pick in said round.

A defensive tackle, tight end, or a wide reciever. I was irrate when I saw some mock drafts having us take Michael Brockers or Devon Still. Not only is it not a need, but its a terrible value at pick # 12. There's almost zero chance of the BPA being a DT at # 12 anyway, so no need to take one when we have Brandon Mebane and Red Bryant, and no good linebackers, RDE, or RT/LG.

You can almost guarantee the Seahawks' pick being Luke Kuechly, David Decastro, Melvin Ingram, or Quinten Coples. I will not be dissapointed with any of the four. I would be a little bummed if it were Kuechly, but I fully trust Scheider to find himself a serviceable havoc-wrecker in the 2nd or even third round.

Patriots

Don't want A RB, WR, TE or offensive lineman..only want defensive players..so

Doug Martin RB

Lamar Miller RB

David Wilson RB

Mike Adams OT

Jonathan Martin OT

Peter Konz OC

Fleener TE

Reuben Randle WR

Kendall Wright WR

Alshon Jeffery WR

all guys I don't want in the 1st

The only way I'd want an offensive player in the 1st round is if something insane happens and somehow Floyd or Decastro falls to us.