AllYouNeedIsLovie

Grade your teams day 1

I'm giving the Bucs an A-. At first, I was kind of meh on the Barron pick, but reading more into it I am starting to really buy into it and I love that we traded up for Martin.

W

........for WHAT THE FUCK MAN?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ lol

A for the Cowboys. We needed a corner and we couldnt have gotten a better one. After sitting there watching, and worrying that Jerry was gonna screw something up and get a punter or something, I was excited to see them grab Claiborne.

Solid A for the Eagles. They traded up and grabbed a playmaking DT who could have gone in the top ten. Would have gotten an A+ for filling a bigger need (linebacker) but I expect they'll do that tonight. I'm thrilled in every way with Cox.

I would love to assign a grade but we opted out. It could be great value but who knows. If we get Upshaw which I think we do then it is a success.

Guest Phailadelphia

A+! Got the best defensive player in the draft and only had to give up a 2nd rd pick to move up. That's highway robbery.

• Upvote 1

A+

It's literally the dream scenario for anybody in sports. You don't get rid of the best player of the passed ten years, then get the guy that's been compared to him. When LeBron left Cleveland, Cleveland was shit, and they had a gaping hole in their lineup. The Colts are in an ideal situation with a quarterback that can begin the rebuild in Indy.

A+! Got the best defensive player in the draft and only had to give up a 2nd rd pick to move up. That's highway robbery.

It depends how you look at it. You can grade it an A+ and say what you said, but you could also look at it from the perspective of us keeping our spot eight picks higher and our second rounder. One could make an argument that filling a couple needs with above average draft picks is smarter.

It comes down to if you are a gambler or not. Having said that, I'll give us a B+.

By the way, I am in no means saying I dislike Claiborne. I've been doing research ever since we drafted him and while he seems like quite the character, Mo's definitely an NFL-ready CB. He's got a lot of promise and his ceiling is through the roof. He's a playmaker loaded with confidence and that's exactly what our defense needs.

A+ for not making any dumbfuck trades to move up into the first round.

I'll say an A. We filled a huge hole in our defense with a player who's got a lot of energy as long as he doesn't get lazy. I'm sure playing with Matthews and being coached by Kevin Greene and Dom Capers will eliminate his apathy.

C. Gilmore he seems decent enough and cornerback was a horrible position for us but I'm not particularly excited about the pick. But there was no one I really liked left on the board. I'm really hoping we can find a way to get Jonathan Martin today.

A+, Fletcher Cox is a great fit for the Eagles and the top Defensive line prospect in the whole draft. Washburn will make this guy an absolute animal.

Solid A, I think most people are going to like their draft because they haven't seen them play on their team yet. We should reopen this thread when next years draft is going on and see who's perception has changed.

It depends how you look at it. You can grade it an A+ and say what you said, but you could also look at it from the perspective of us keeping our spot eight picks higher and our second rounder. One could make an argument that filling a couple needs with above average draft picks is smarter.

Sometimes drafting for need and over-drafting isn't all the brightest idea. That's how teams get in trouble.

B+ good pickup for our offense, he'll def help improve our offense big time in the passing game. But we took him over a guard that was there. Hutcinson and Decastro would been nice. But im guessing we hitting center next round.

Richardson: A

Weeden: There is no existing grade for this crime against humanity

Chandler Jones: A

HIghtower: B Not really sure where he fits on the defense.

I give yall an A. Jones. Fuck.

I'll say A. We came into the draft with only 6 picks, and left the first round with 7 total picks and ended up picking twice in the first.

I wasn't thrilled with the Barron situation at first. Because it looked as if we missed out on Claiborne over a 4th round pick, but it appears the Bucs targeted Barron over Claiborne the whole time. I'm just wondering if Claiborne isn't the kind of guy Schiano wants, not the smartest guy and he his fundamentals playing the run are questionable. But he has so much talent and upside, we'll see. But I do like Barron, it was probably a reach at 7, but a lot of teams really liked him. The Bills wanted him at 10 and teams like the Chargers and Lions really wanted to move up and get him. Not to mention, we really needed safety help. We were looking at starting Cody Grimm and Ahmad Black/Devin Holland/Larry Asante before this.

But I'm really excited about Doug Martin. I've been saying this whole time that if we couldn't get Trent Richardson, we NEEDED to get Martin. We were able to move back into the 1st without losing a pick, just dropped 25 spots in the 4th round, where we didn't even have a pick coming in anyways.

A. Kuechly fills a hole, and was BPA according to our board. I trust the Panthers organization, and for good reason. We rarely miss in the first round.

Richardson: A

Weeden: There is no existing grade for this crime against humanity

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. If you think the Browns got a great pick, then you're right. If you think it isn't a great pick, give me a call when he easily takes Colt McCoy's job in camp.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. If you think the Browns got a great pick, then you're right. If you think it isn't a great pick, give me a call when he easily takes Colt McCoy's job in camp.

It's not a great pick because he would still have been there in round 2.

If they end up with Stephen Hill anyway, then who cares.

But you're seriously telling me they did a good thing by passing on David DeCastro and taking Brandon Weeden?