AllYouNeedIsLovie

Backups on your team that would start elsewhere?

What backups on your team would start on other teams around the league?

For the Bucs, the only guy I can think of is whoever loses the Doug Martin/LeGarrette Blount battle for starting RB.

james-jones-opy0-13856.jpg

DJ-Smith.jpg

samshields2.jpg

nfl_a_cobb_b1_576.jpg

James Jones, WR

DJ Smith, ILB

Sam Shields, CB

Randall Cobb, WR

Edited by Favre4Ever

:(

Hasselbeck or Locker, whoever is the backup this year, would start on a few teams in the league.

If reports are right about Zach Brown having a shot at starting over Will Witherspoon, Witherspoon would be one...but I can't see Brown beating him out.

Short of them, though, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. Karl Klug and Dave Ball might would start on a team who were really weak at the positions, but they work better as rotation players.

I don't think the "loser" of the Martin/Blount battle is much of a backup, I expect a shared role with Martin being more relied on doing the little things.

I can't really think of any backups on our team worth a shit honestly. MAYBE Amobi Okoye on a team weak at DT. I also think Dekoda Watson can be a solid player in the NFL, but not as an every down starter.

Shit, forgot about Cody Grimm. I think he can be a decent starter, but will likely only play special teams and certain packages with Barron/Barber starting.

Edited by Milla4Prez63

Jonathan Stewart.

Jordan Senn.

Jimmy Clausen. :troll:

I could've swore I've seen this topic posted a couple days ago...deja vu.

Anyway, he's not God's gift to quarterbacks but I was pretty surprised nobody wanted Kyle Orton as a starting QB. There's definitely a few teams out there where he could be a starter instead of throwing the young guns in the fire (Minny, Miami, etc).

I bet Evan Moore could start somewhere, I wish he'd start on our team actually, or at least get more time. Although Heckert said on a radio show that he could hopefully be a "30 plays a game guy" and that he probably won't get more opprotunities than he has had. Why? I'm not sure, maybe injuries stuff like dat.

Edited by Barracuda

Maybe Atogwe. Fletcher Cox probably won't start but I would think there are a bunch of teams that would start him right off the bat. Not that many guys on the Eagles truthfully.

Maybe Atogwe. Fletcher Cox probably won't start but I would think there are a bunch of teams that would start him right off the bat. Not that many guys on the Eagles truthfully.

Yeah, O.J is the only person I could think of. Fletcher most likely will start. Mike Patterson is out for the entire training camp and most likely will be into the regular season.

Yeah, O.J is the only person I could think of. Fletcher most likely will start. Mike Patterson is out for the entire training camp and most likely will be into the regular season.

Don't forget about Landri.

Don't forget about Landri.

Dixon too. But the eagles organization is reporting that Cox must step up (ofcourse the other guys too; know the eagles rotate) and made him the focal point.

I think Craig Stevens could start. He has better hands then given for, a good blocker, ( best rated blocking TE out of college yr he was drafted )not that fast but he has some speed. Im surprised we dont use him as much.

We actually have some decent corners, so guys like Chris Harris and Drayton Florence could start on teams with bad CB's. Wesley Woodyard if we end up keeping non human urine man.

Sammie Lee Hill is the only one that comes to mind...

Edit: Tony Scheffler is another one, actually.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Larry Grant.

Paul Kruger

Cary williams/Jimmy Smith whoever is the 3rd CB

• Upvote 1

Felix Jones.