Dutch

What player would you take from your opponents team?

:Colts:

Vontae Davis, I guess.

Being real, if QB's were included, you'd chose Andrew Luck wouldn't you? :smug:

Are backup QBs of limits to? Wouldn't mind having Hasselbeck

Bortles please (he hasn't officially started yet :smug: )

:panic:

Tough one between Liuget, Attaochu, and Jason Verrett (♥)

Would think about Weddle but I like him more as a SS and we have Cyp. Left out guys like Freeney and Hardwick etc. due to age because for some reason I look at this game as taking for the long haul.

I really want to take Verrett because he was my fav CB in this class overall, just barely above Fuller. Plus the Jags are playing like dog shit in the secondary right now... But Verrett isn't long like the Jags want their CBs to be... fuck.

Give me Liuget. We'd figure out a spot for him to play whether it be 5T, 3T, whatever. Moar pass rush. We lead the league in sacks and all but the defense still sucks and I guess moar pass rush and run support would help out the LBs and DBs.

Would love to have Anthony Barr just on potential. We were mocked to take him by alot of folks anyways. With any resemblance of a pass rush and I feel like we'd be able to make a deep playoff run.

Contrary to popular opinion, I honestly don't see that many holes in our team. Could use a RT and maybe an elite talent on defense (LB/D-line). The defense isn't elite by any means but I believe it has enough talent to hold up if they stay healthy. As for the offense all they have to do is stay consistent and play like they're capable of. They've looked flat at times, but when they're on I think you'd be hard pressed to find an opposing offense that could go toe to toe with them.

:panic:

Tough one between Liuget, Attaochu, and Jason Verrett (♥)

Would think about Weddle but I like him more as a SS and we have Cyp. Left out guys like Freeney and Hardwick etc. due to age because for some reason I look at this game as taking for the long haul.

I really want to take Verrett because he was my fav CB in this class overall, just barely above Fuller. Plus the Jags are playing like dog shit in the secondary right now... But Verrett isn't long like the Jags want their CBs to be... fuck.

Give me Liuget. We'd figure out a spot for him to play whether it be 5T, 3T, whatever. Moar pass rush. We lead the league in sacks and all but the defense still sucks and I guess moar pass rush and run support would help out the LBs and DBs.

Weddle plays in the box a lot, but he's a dynamo in coverage too. Flowers has been great for us so far. Sorry we don't have any stud interior linemen for you.

This week I'd have to take Mike Iupati. Eagles offensive line has bee fucked in the ass by injuries and Iupati would fit right in and give us back a lot of the run blocking we've lost with our starters being injured.

Vincent Jackson, assuming the players are fully healthy when we take them. VJax and Brown on the outside with Wheaton in the slot. Good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

JJ Watt. The only answer when you're playing Houston.

• Upvote 1

Jordy Nelson. Just another weapon for the offense plus Marshall and Jeffery are both not 100 percent.

Being real, if QB's were included, you'd chose Andrew Luck wouldn't you? :smug:

Obviously. :yep:

Obviously. :yep:

I thought your hate for Luck would over power your reason :smug:

:Rams:

My first thoughts go to Robert Quinn. However, since he's got paid, he hasn't quite played if you get my drift. I'm not saying that his talent isn't there, but he hasn't produced up to his expected level. Also with him being a 4-3 D-lineman, not sure I'd be willing to risk seeing if he can adapt in a 3-4. So, with that being said, I would take Janoris Jenkins at the CB position. He is a solid young corner in my opinion and I would be ecstatic to throw Cary Williams to the curb with all his antics, penalties, and all around bum qualities.

:Packers:

Casey Heyward to replace the shit show that is Captain Munnerlyn or Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix to pair with Harry the Hitman.

That is, if I couldn't take the Claymaker, for some reason.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Can't imagine anyone better than Calvin Johnson

Calais Campbell to be everything TsunDerek Wolfe is not.

:Bengals:

I would give my left nut to have AJ Green on the Pats. :slingblade:

• Upvote 1

Joe Haden, our corners have just been awful aside from McCourty

:Redskins:

LT Trent Williams to have the better two tackles of the 09 draft and slide Okung over to the right. Williams is one of those top 3 or 4 shut down LTs. I'm sure Sherman can forgive for the postgame open-hand face smack. Wilson happy. Seriously though, I wouldn't be opposed to again looking at tackle next year.

Antonio Brown.

Alshon Jeffrey or Brandon Marshall.

:Chiefs:

Tamba Hali/Justin Houston