NaTaS

Who is your favorite unsung hero on your team?

Who is the guy on your team that doesnt get enough credit for what he does?

D'Qwell Jackson is my pick for the Browns. The guy is starting to get some attention recently after some setbacks after injury but I still think he doesnt get enough credit.

Curtis Lofton and Jonathan Babineaux have been key reasons of why our defense is doing better than what it was last year.

Evan Mathis. Out of all the high priced, big name free agents we signed, Evan Mathis of all people has emerged as not only the best of our free agent crop but the best LG in football this year. LeSean McCoy owes a lot of his success to Mathis.

Andy Lee.

Marcus Gilbert has been great at RT for a rookie 2nd rounder. Really glad we snagged him.

Yep, and other than him, I'd have to go with Stevenson Sylvester. Great special teams coverage man and he can come through in a pinch at LB if we need him.

Edited by Sarge

Anthony Spencer or Gerald Sensabaugh. Tough pick.

Britton Colquitt.

Brian Dawkins is going in that direction too, not a great player anymore, but he's just such a big part of our team in terms of leadership and getting our guys in the right positions.

Bryan Bulaga. One of the best RTs in the league this year.

I can think of a few.

Masthay, Wells, Bulaga are all really underrated and performing at a high standard this whole season..

My favorite is Bulaga. He's turning into one of the best offensive lineman in football (after we switched him from his natural position, LT, to RT). A definite top 5 at his position.

Dan Conner stepped in very admirably for Beason. Panthers fans knew he would, but still not given nearly enough credit.

Brandon LaFell was supposed to be our WR3, and then Gettis tore his ACL in preseason and LaFell has stepped up his game. It doesn't always show in the stats, but he's a great downfield blocker, and I'm not sure he's had a single penalty all year.

Kerley has worked pretty well out of the slot but he really comes in handy on special teams especially returning punts. Not sure why we ever put Cromartie out there in the first place.

Ladarius Webb. He was a piece of shit in coverage last year and now he's great! Easily the Ravens' best CB. Dennis Pitta is a close second.

Rob Bironas.

One of the greatest ever, never really gets any respect for it though.

NY Giants, and Punter Steve Weatherford. After last years debacle in the Meadowlands, and plenty of other horrible punts, it was quite obvious the Matt Dodge would be axed. To be honest, Weatherford has done such an amazing job setting teams up within their own 20, that I can honestly say that he helped win over 4 or 5 games this year for the Giants. So I choose him

Three young guys in the secondary, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, and Kam Chancellor. In years past we've had guys like Marcus Trufant and Kelly Jennings at cornerback, and Lawyer Milloy at strong safety, and we would just get wrecked by the passing game despite the solid run defense. Now we've gotten a lot better at blanketing receivers, don't get hit by the deep ball taking pressure off the quarterback to be Drew Brees, and we had a handful of interceptions and even touchdowns out of the secondary. My boy Earl Thomas looks a lot better having help back there as well.

Connor Barth. One of the best Kickers in the NFL. :yep:

He had the most accurate season kicking in Bucs history this year, so I'd agree.

Andy Lee.

--Punter Andy Lee set the NFL record for single-season net punting average of 43.99 yards. The previous record was held by Oakland's Shane Lechler, who averaged 43.85 net yards in 2009. On Sunday, Lee averaged 56.8 yards (51.4 net) on five punts.

#BestPunterintheNFL

Brad Maynard has been pretty impressive this year.

He's had 81 punts 32 inside the 20 with a 40.5 average.

His first touchback of the season was yesterday.

Three young guys in the secondary, Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman, and Kam Chancellor. In years past we've had guys like Marcus Trufant and Kelly Jennings at cornerback, and Lawyer Milloy at strong safety, and we would just get wrecked by the passing game despite the solid run defense. Now we've gotten a lot better at blanketing receivers, don't get hit by the deep ball taking pressure off the quarterback to be Drew Brees, and we had a handful of interceptions and even touchdowns out of the secondary. My boy Earl Thomas looks a lot better having help back there as well.

You're really not improving my opinion of Seahawks fans on this site.

You seriously think Brandon Browner is a good CB? Why?