AllYouNeedIsLovie

America's Game: 3 guys you would pick

If your team were to win the Superbowl this year, what three players/coaches would you want to represent your team on NFL Network's Show, America's Game, which is a big summary of the season of the Superbowl champs.

These are the 3 I would pick for the Bucs:

1. Greg Schiano- New coach and he has changed things around a lot. He is completely different than Raheem Morris and I think he would be great on the show.

2. Ronde Barber- Only guy left from the 2002 Superbowl team. This guy could have easily have called it quits the past few years, but he has stayed around and has played his ass off every game. He is a Buc for life.

3. Josh Freeman- Leader of our offense and if we were to win the Superbowl this year, it would mean he had an amazing year and he would be the face of the franchise and finally solve our QB problems.

Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, and Anquan Boldin.

Trent Cole, Jeremy Maclin and Todd Herremans

Mike Munchak--the head coach is an obvious choice, especially given Munchak's background, following up the only head coach the Titans knew through over a decade in Nashville who happened to be the only head coach Munchak coached under it's been great to see him leap out of Fisher's shadow, after only one year it's clear he's taking a much different approach

Matt Hasselbeck--whether he's the QB who does it or not, his perspective would be great having already taken another team to the Super Bowl

Colin McCarthy--on a young defense someone will have to emerge as a leader and whoever that is would be the third choice, I don't think McCarthy will be the only leader to step forward, especially since he's only a second year player, but at MLB his progression would be critical in a Super Bowl run

Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, Frank Gore.

Rob Ryan, Tony Romo, and DeMarcus Ware

Andy Reid, LeSean McCoy, Trent Cole.

Mike Smith - Head coaches should ALWAYS be on Americas Game.

Matt Ryan

Sean Weatherspoon/John Abraham - Either one of the two.

Elvis Dumervil or Ryan Clady: One of the few holdovers from the shanahan, they've ridden the roller coaster all the way to the superb owl

Champ Bailey: Absolutely deserves to be on here, been the Broncos leader forever and one of the best CB's in the league forever.

Von Miller: The first draft pick of the John Fox coaching regime, could be the best draft pick of the John Fox regime.

John Fox could be on there, John Elway could be on there and Peyton manning could be on there, but the way I see it, Peyton has already had his time to shine in the Colts one, Elway could show up again because he's doing it as the Team President, and not the QB. I might put Fox in there over Doom or Clady.

• Upvote 1

Sean Payton, Jon Vilma, Drew Brees

Brees will do all the talking while Payton and Vilma are on either side of him giving the constant finger to the camera.

The tooth fairy, santa claus, and the easter bunny. Because why the hell not?

• Upvote 1

Mike Smith - Head coaches should ALWAYS be on Americas Game.

Matt Ryan

Sean Weatherspoon/John Abraham - Either one of the two.

Not if you are the Ravens.

Elvis Dumervil or Ryan Clady: One of the few holdovers from the shanahan, they've ridden the roller coaster all the way to the superb owl

Champ Bailey: Absolutely deserves to be on here, been the Broncos leader forever and one of the best CB's in the league forever.

Von Miller: The first draft pick of the John Fox coaching regime, could be the best draft pick of the John Fox regime.

John Fox could be on there, John Elway could be on there and Peyton manning could be on there, but the way I see it, Peyton has already had his time to shine in the Colts one, Elway could show up again because he's doing it as the Team President, and not the QB. I might put Fox in there over Doom or Clady.

LOL. You are my favorite.

I can't wait for superb owl 2013!

1.Urlacher

2. Lovie Smith

3. Cutler

Urlacher

Briggs

Cutler

Maybe if Lovie shows some amazing coaching skill (which he has never had) then he can get on the show.

Mike Tomlin

Big Ben

Lamarr Woodley

Donald Driver

Clay Matthews

Kevin Greene

Dom Capers

Greg Jennings

Ryan Pickett

Jeff Saturday

These are a few guys that I think would be good options for us, considering McCarthy, Rodgers, and Woodson already did one.

The bold guys are the ones I think that would be picked, if we win in XLVII

Edit- Although my personal pick would be Capers, Driver, and Greene.

Greene because he is a future HOFer who never got to win a SB while playing, took a break from NFL, then came back with us and won once (so far) as a coach. But he's so unlikely to get chosen because he's only a positional coach.

Edited by badgers